Game updates?

• Please log in to reply

09 March 2018 - 09:36 AM

Virus380

Rookie Trainer

• Virus380
Good morning,
I am a pokemon enthusiast, I started playing recently this game, only online.
Because of the work I do not have time to play any card game that would take me to the weekend to participate in various tournaments also very far from my house. :(
So I only dedicated myself to playing pokemon tgc online, what I would like to ask is if you can propose a more accurate look of the game, for example:

- The ranking has many bugs as it does not always correspond to the lightning that I have gained (I know that in the portal every 20 min is updated, but while updating it does not show them correctly)

- In the span of 3 days I had already arrived at 2000 lightning and having already earned the coach card, it is not possible to re-light these lightnings to get other prizes? I mean there's nothing that encourages me to play.

- I would like very much that when I start a game I can still chat with my friends online.

Basically I know that this game was done by accompanying the real one, but as I described above I can not afford it, so I only dedicate myself online.
And that's why I would like the lightning to reset with other prizes so as to encourage me to play.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

09 March 2018 - 11:07 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan
Hello Virus380,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us! I have submitted your suggestions to the developers for their review.

Thank you for your post!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 March 2018 - 01:47 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

No, you can't reset the ladder early. It will reset on its own soon though. Every 21 days, unless something happens that causes them to move the date (don't count on that).

It would appear the developers want you to go do something else for a while, as there was a change during this past year to limit the prizes you can get each day, while making it easier to get the ladder points (lightning).

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

10 March 2018 - 02:35 AM

picsupes

Junior Trainer

• picsupes

In my mind, ladder rewards are not the purpose of playing the game, they are a bonus. I think the main purpose of the game is to allow you to play the TCG in an online setting against players from all over the world. I wish this aspect was highlighted in PTCGO's interface, but especially with the removal of the chat feature, PTCGO matches feel highly depersonalized, your opponents might as well be bots. I disagree that the ladder should be reset as soon as you complete it. If you're completing the ladder in 3 days you already know how addictive the game is, and I think it would be unhealthy and exhausting if they reset the ladder any more frequently than they already do. Right now the ladder feels super fast due to win streaks but before the last update to the ladder people were complaining about how difficult it was to complete it and how this demotivated them. So it goes.    

Edited by picsupes, 10 March 2018 - 03:00 AM.