[PC] Installation - Unable to Install/Pokemoninstaller.msi Error

• Please log in to reply

07 March 2018 - 01:19 AM

TheFoscor

Novice Trainer

• TheFoscor

Good evening,

im trying to install pokemon tcg on my PC but i keep getting the following error: ''the file pokemoninstaller.msi is not a valid instalation package for the product pokemon tcgo. try to find the instalation package pokemoninstaller.msi in a folder from which you can install pokemon tcgo.''

What can i do to get it working, any solution?

Edited by TheFoscor, 07 March 2018 - 01:22 AM.

07 March 2018 - 01:55 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

I would try doing a full uninstall and then reinstalling the game. The steps to do that can be found here. Let me know if that works for you. 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Also, make sure that you are using the installer from the official page.

In the same page you can also double check that your machine meets the minimum requirements.

Let us know!

Moderator Vengr

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

19 October 2018 - 11:21 PM

kainvenom

Rookie Trainer

• kainvenom

no puedo instalar pokemon trading card game online me aparece no se puede obtener acceso ala ubicación de red

property. user_profile necesito ayuda 

I can not install the pokemon collectable card game online it does not appear you can get access to the network location

property. user_profile  help

Edited by kainvenom, 19 October 2018 - 11:23 PM.

20 October 2018 - 03:59 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam
Hi kainvenom,

We're sorry to hear you're encountering this issue, but we appreciate you reaching out! The "USER_PROFILE" error when trying to install or uninstall is a typically a permissions issue with your Windows User Account. Please try the following methods to work around this:

Refresher Method
Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page
Run the installer
Find the folder in which you installed the game, named PokemonTradingCardGameOnline, and run the Refresher executable manually.
Run the game client and log in

Manual Client Update Method
Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page
Run the installer
Open the add/remove programs window in control panel
Right click The Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Choose the 'Change' option
This will run the Refresher executable, after which you should be able to Repair or Uninstall the game
If repairing doesn't correct the issue, choose 'Uninstall' from the menu
After the game has successfully uninstalled, reinstall the game using the newest installer file (downloaded above)

New Admin Method
Create a new administrator account on your computer
Run the installer from the new admin account, indicating that you are installing for all users
If issues are still experienced, use the Refresher and Manual Program Update methods above with the newly installed files

If none of these methods resolve the issue, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 November 2018 - 08:01 PM

Jcoulsey

Rookie Trainer

• Jcoulsey

Hello, I am having a problem installing Pokemon TCG Online.

The problem is, is that when ever I clicked the install for windows, it loads up the pokemon page, and then changes to this:

([url="************************************************************"]************************************************************[/url]*

I am now able to install it, but I had to use google chrome

Edited by Jcoulsey, 03 November 2018 - 08:08 PM.