[GENERAL] Cannot remember my login password

Login

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

06 March 2018 - 04:51 PM

EpicShonenGuy

Senior Trainer

• EpicShonenGuy

Hello! So as we all know just a few hours ago there was a problem with the login but it is now back up but now i'm facing an issue with my memory i can't remember my login password i can't reset either because i can't receive any email i had this problem before where i don't receive any email even for the newsletter (it's not even in the spam box) so i'm basically in the dark here, i don't know if i can post here but this my registered email < removed, please do not share your personal information publicly> if you can check if there is any problem with it i would be appreciated i just can't reset if i can't receive any email.

Thank you in adavance.

Edited by TPCi_Samhayne, 06 March 2018 - 06:05 PM.

06 March 2018 - 06:09 PM

TPCi_Samhayne

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Samhayne

Hello EpicShonenGuy,

Please do not post your personal information, as per the Pokémon Terms of Use.

For assistance with recovering your Pokémon Trainer Club account please email the Pokémon Support Team at email us at techhelp@pokemon.com. This alias is specifically for Pokémon Trainer Club account-related issues.

Thank you!

Alex Leary
Pokémon TCG Online
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!

06 March 2018 - 06:19 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot
EpicShonenGuy, on 06 Mar 2018 - 5:51 PM, said:

Hello! So as we all know just a few hours ago there was a problem with the login but it is now back up but now i'm facing an issue with my memory i can't remember my login password i can't reset either because i can't receive any email i had this problem before where i don't receive any email even for the newsletter (it's not even in the spam box) so i'm basically in the dark here, i don't know if i can post here but this my registered email < removed, please do not share your personal information publicly> if you can check if there is any problem with it i would be appreciated i just can't reset if i can't receive any email.

Thank you in adavance.

Hello there EpicShonenGuy,

Thank you for taking your time to post about this issue in the forum. The login issues from this morning have been already resolved, please read this post here.
Please try using this tool for your password retrieval:

Forgot Password

Also, you can use the password recovery tool to check your existing email addresses.
In case you erroneously check on a wrong inbox, I suggest that you verify if you accidentally created secondary accounts.

I have also updated your topic title to be more descriptive.

Hope this helps! :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

07 March 2018 - 07:06 PM

EpicShonenGuy

Senior Trainer

• EpicShonenGuy

Thank you for the replies but this topic can now be closed i just remembered my password and i can play again. I'm going to write my password on a new folder so i won't forget it again.

07 March 2018 - 07:09 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello EpicShonenGuy,

I have closed this thread as requested. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Login