[PC] Other - Mouse/Keyboard Not Working

PC Login Installation Game Crash

• Please log in to reply

05 March 2018 - 09:03 PM

JKSKND

Rookie Trainer

• JKSKND

Its been a while since I've played but I'm looking at getting back into it. Since I've last played, I've gotten a new keyboard and mouse. Whenever I start the game up I can click through the opening logos but then I can't click on the "Log In" or "Start" buttons. I logged back in through the Pokemon website and I was able to click the "Log In", but then neither the mouse nor the keyboard would let me do so.

Edited by JKSKND, 05 March 2018 - 09:04 PM.

05 March 2018 - 09:49 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

I just want yo make sure I understand your issue correctly. Your mouse/keyboard are not working with the game client login screen, but are working in other areas such as the website? If that is the case, I would definitely try a PC reboot to see if that solves the issue. If you still run into a problem with the mouse/keyboard you can try doing a full uninstall/reinstall by following the steps here. That should solve the problem. You can also reach out to our support team if for some reason it doesn't. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting "Ask a Question". 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Login, Installation, Game Crash