- - - - -

remastering

• Please log in to reply

03 March 2018 - 12:59 PM

breedalltheshin

Rookie Trainer

• breedalltheshin

this is just a quick check to see who would like to see a remastered version of all the games from gen 1 through to the current gen for a 25th anniversary special edition

03 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi breedalltheshin,

That's an interesting idea! I think it would be an absolutely humongous undertaking, and I'm not sure that it would be completed in time. For reference, the 20th anniversary was in 2016 and this year was the 22nd. The 25th anniversary will be in 2021. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 March 2018 - 05:02 PM

breedalltheshin

Rookie Trainer

• breedalltheshin

i just think it would be a cool special edition version where you could start in gen 1 and make your way through to the current gen, and for the graphics you could probably just remaster gen 1 to 5 for it to be easier

03 March 2018 - 10:19 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

That's an interesting idea! I think it would be an absolutely humongous undertaking, and I'm not sure that it would be completed in time. For reference, the 20th anniversary was in 2016 and this year was the 22nd. The 25th anniversary will be in 2021. 

I don't know.  It took 410 days (1 year, 45 days) to build the Empire State Building.  Maybe mindset has something to do with it?

04 March 2018 - 04:42 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

I think it would be great to have all the games released in a sequence, so you could play each game from gen 1 through the rest and transfer your Pokémon from gen 1 all the way through. 

Moderator Alder

04 March 2018 - 06:32 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

are you hoping for a Pokémon MMO treatment?  Or more like something similar to the Super Game Boy, where you can play the old games on the TV screen?

04 March 2018 - 09:45 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I don't know.  It took 410 days (1 year, 45 days) to build the Empire State Building.  Maybe mindset has something to do with it?

But does that include the time it took to design the architecture?  :ph34r: 

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

06 March 2018 - 08:21 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

I would like to see all the games from generation 1 too. I would not mind keeping the game as they are GrewupGeek. I love the retro feeling of older games!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 March 2018 - 07:56 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

But does that include the time it took to design the architecture?  :ph34r: 

Good question.

Moderator Alder

26 March 2018 - 09:06 AM

Mod_Diamond

Novice Trainer

• Mod_Diamond

I think it would be a cool idea, I'm not sure about how likely it is in practice though.  That's a ton of resources to devote to something like that, but hey, ya never know, anything can happen!

26 March 2018 - 05:33 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

That'll be pretty neat! I miss the Pokepark series, it was the absolute very best RPG that I ever played. It would also be pretty cool to get a sight at old units in the animes. At the rate where Ash changes his team, it almost seems that he's only using Pokemons for advertising.

Friendship is magic!