[GENERAL] Other - How to Get Marketing Account

• Please log in to reply

02 March 2018 - 09:23 AM

KatoMaximoff

Rookie Trainer

• KatoMaximoff
What do i need to do in order to get a marketing account from The TPCi Guys? Getting Cards It's Pretty Difficult,especially The Meta Ones

02 March 2018 - 01:37 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hello Trainers,

There are a limited number of accounts with all cards for approved marketing activities. None of these accounts are available right now.

I know that we are not currently accepting applications for participation in this program and we currently do not have an estimated date on which a spot will be open. 

It's kind of like getting a big credit line. The only people who qualify already have the resources.

02 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Rule of thumb: If you have to ask for a promotional account, chances are below 0% that you'll get one.

A company will approach you, not the other way around.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

02 March 2018 - 11:58 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

RobRatt,

Thank you for posting Mod_Jynthu's reply to a similar question.  :cool:

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 March 2018 - 12:00 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

What do i need to do in order to get a marketing account from The TPCi Guys? Getting Cards It's Pretty Difficult,especially The Meta Ones

Hey there!

You may want to check out the recent post discussing new ways to obtain cards here

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!