[GENERAL] Cards - Deck "Mega-Gengar" is not displayed playing

Deck Manager

• Please log in to reply

28 February 2018 - 08:49 PM

Saikan

Novice Trainer

• Saikan

Caja "Mega-Gengar" no se visualiza (jugando), desde Halloween 2017.. Cuando solucionarán esto?

Deck "Mega-Gengar" is not displayed (playing), since Halloween 2017 .. When will they solve this?

02 March 2018 - 07:18 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Hi Saikan,

Please keep an eye on the known bugs thread for any announcement or resolution.

I am also editing the title of your thread to match the format used in this sub.

Moderator Vengr
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

26 June 2018 - 12:25 AM

Saikan

Novice Trainer

• Saikan

Se tiene considerado, arreglar el problema?. Ya han pasado 8 meses (aprox) sin solución.

Is considered, fix the problem ?. It has already been 8 months (approx) without solution.

26 June 2018 - 09:47 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan
Hi Saikan,

It happens that some issues take time to fix so that delays can occur. I understand how disappointedly you could feel when you can't see a resolution with time, but want to ensure you that all the developer's team is working hard or resolving all the known issues.

Anyway, you should know that the team of the developers appreciates opinion and advice of the players because you help to make the game better. Although we can't provide you with the resolution date, we want to thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

07 July 2018 - 03:14 AM

Younis

Rookie Trainer

• Younis

Hello, i want to ad that every Vivid Deck-Boxes including M-Charizard-Y/X,M-Blastoise,Victini......are not shown in a game, just the sleeves, i hope the developers are working to fix all of them!?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deck Manager