Bring Vivid Sleeves/Deck Boxes Back Please!

• Please log in to reply

28 June 2018 - 03:27 AM

Pikalover5769

Trainer

• Pikalover5769

I completely understand your concerns of thinking rarity should still be a thing, and you would like to have a collection to be proud of that includes very rare items.

I have quite the collection myself, but the extreme rarity of things should not be at the point where "underground markets" are making thousands off these sets. It's quite ridiculous. The developers need to address this issue.

Overall, this is suppose to be a game where your account should only have sentimental value, & not actual IRL value to begin with.

This suggestion is gold and you are absolutely correct! Everything should be (reasonably) accessible to all and we are lucky because the game is going in that direction. I'm sure they will bring back these and every other gameplay along with gem promos and tropical beaches. We just need to keep suggesting and when they have the time they will grant it :)

28 June 2018 - 09:11 PM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay

It just died? That was an awesome suggestion by Ou74s7 and we should not let it just fade away....

It’s a crying shame to be honest.
I’m still looking for the boxes.
Everyone wants a mini-fortune for them.
We can buy 100’s of different Pokémon Boxes & Sleeves in real life.
We can’t even get a single Pokémon Box or Sleeve in the online game.
I don’t understand; why can’t they put the Boxes & Sleeves in the shop next to the Bulbasaur, Squirtle, & Chamander Boxes/Sleeves.

Edited by Player_Jay, 28 June 2018 - 09:15 PM.

It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

29 June 2018 - 05:53 PM

bateloche

Rookie Trainer

• bateloche

I completely understand your concerns of thinking rarity should still be a thing, and you would like to have a collection to be proud of that includes very rare items.

I have quite the collection myself, but the extreme rarity of things should not be at the point where "underground markets" are making thousands off these sets. It's quite ridiculous. The developers need to address this issue.

Overall, this is suppose to be a game where your account should only have sentimental value, & not actual IRL value to begin with.

Just nailed it... And after that last line I think there's nothing else to be said.

It should not be worth a thousand dollars.

29 June 2018 - 08:49 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hey everyone!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback on this. I've passed this along to the development team for further review.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

OU7C4ST

Senior Trainer

• OU7C4ST

Hey everyone!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback on this. I've passed this along to the development team for further review.

Thanks!

I really do hope so. Former TPCi Dev. Samhayne showed interest in this subject a few months back.

I understand that you guys can probably catch people trading these items, or even monitor trades that include key items, etc., but as soon as a deal is made IRL, and someone has received the cash, that is a done deal. Even if you punish both users, the cash has already been transferred from one hand to the other.

OU7C4ST - /r/ptcgo Head Moderator
Twitch's #1 PTCGO Streamer
Founder of OU7C4ST's Card Value Guide

Check out my YT for Deck Reviews, & More!

19 July 2018 - 11:39 PM

VictorColacios

Rookie Trainer

• VictorColacios
They will do nothing about this topic, it was created february, but the automatic answer only happened 4 months later, so yeah...

I think the kanto starters deck boxes will stay forever, i think they are available almost 2 years, ridiculous...

I know they have a lot work to do, but seems like a very easy 2-3 buttons to press, like what they did with the booster packs.