About the Legacy Tournaments

• Please log in to reply

30 October 2018 - 08:32 PM

AlRubyx

Novice Trainer

• AlRubyx

I left the game for a while and come back to... This? Legacy tournaments were the only thing in the game I enjoyed doing. Didn't have to keep up with buying more and more cards, the rewards were awesome... I've played this game for years. Have thousands of hours logged. The singular, only reason they would do that is greed because of the rewards being too good. That excuse is garbage. I'm quitting. Right now. Forever. Even the physical card game. This is the final straw for this greedy company.

01 November 2018 - 02:54 AM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron

I left the game for a while and come back to... This? Legacy tournaments were the only thing in the game I enjoyed doing. Didn't have to keep up with buying more and more cards, the rewards were awesome... I've played this game for years. Have thousands of hours logged. The singular, only reason they would do that is greed because of the rewards being too good. That excuse is garbage. I'm quitting. Right now. Forever. Even the physical card game. This is the final straw for this greedy company.

Did you find some copypasta and use it as a template?

If you're serious, go ahead and let the Dev Team know... but lose the attitude.  The PTCGO is almost certainly not about making money; the two ways you can directly spend money on it are being phased out.  It exists to support the physical TCG, a kind of "reward" for customers buying product from the primary market.

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG. ;)

Today, 12:08 AM

danieljf1989

Novice Trainer

• danieljf1989

I think exactly the same bro. It was nice not having to worry about the new meta every 3 months and get good rewards from the legacy tournaments. Still no word on this from the devs. I really hope they reconsider, bringing the them back.