• Please log in to reply

13 March 2018 - 08:47 PM

SingingFlyEx

Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

Wait, doesn't the "improve daily versus rewards" refer to the tokens that were added to it? You think there's still more?

13 March 2018 - 09:15 PM

sterlingW

Expert Trainer

• sterlingW

The New Matchmaking System actually favor people who keep winning not losing...making harder for us to get rewards...cause the new match making system make u run into people mostly with same decks as last person you fought.

Devs been unfairly faovirng winnings not improving people who not wining

Making rewards harder to get and cards.

Edited by sterlingW, 13 March 2018 - 09:19 PM.

Pokemon Trading Card Online Early Closed Beta Tester

Pokemon Trading Card  Favorite Game Style : Unlimited Format

From Pokemon TCGO (Flash Player) Beta Test to Pokemon TCGO (Unity 3D) Beta Test

13 March 2018 - 09:26 PM

joeythebigboss

Senior Trainer

• joeythebigboss

It was promised for April's update (as late). Two had to be done. March and April to see full changes:

"Hello Trainers!

We’re working to make it easier to get the cards you want with the following plans:

• Bring all Booster packs and Theme Decks from all expansions to the Shop. (ONLY XY DONE)
  • Streamlining Tournaments by removing the weekly rotation and improving rewards. (MARCH'S MESS)
  • Improve Versus Ladder Rewards with more Trainer Tokens, Tournament Tickets, and Booster Packs. (MARCH NOT DONE)
  • Improve Daily Versus Rewards. (MARCH NOT DONE)
Log into the Pokémon TCG Online today and you can see the first changes to implement these improvements. Additional changes in our March and April updates will finish the rest."

Let's see because March's update only removed features and turned Events useless, although they increased number of tokens,

thanks for the heads up sitting on a **** ton of coins.

13 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

joeythebigboss

Senior Trainer

• joeythebigboss

The New Matchmaking System actually favor people who keep winning not losing...making harder for us to get rewards...cause the new match making system make u run into people mostly with same decks as last person you fought.
Devs been unfairly faovirng winnings not improving people who not wining

Making rewards harder to get and cards.

there’s a new matchmaking system ? All I face in theme deck format is Garchomp they should implement a matchmaking system where you’re less likely to face the same deck over and over again for variety sake.

13 March 2018 - 09:52 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

maybe im lucky but the box keep give me nice reward.. maybe that what they change  when they say Improve Versus Ladder Rewards with more Trainer Tokens, Tournament Tickets, and Booster Packs. (

14 March 2018 - 12:38 AM

peglegmcgee

Rookie Trainer

• peglegmcgee

i am still getting 25 coin boxes so rewards still crappy and averaging only 2 tickets a day is pretty sad when I want to play tournaments.

14 March 2018 - 04:02 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

This is the first time Laser or Dual Brains Magnezone have been on the ladder.  It's N's 4th appearance, though.

Well, I got two tradelocked Lasers somewhere.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

14 March 2018 - 06:30 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

Well, I got two tradelocked Lasers somewhere.

Plasma Storm theme decks?

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

14 March 2018 - 06:41 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Plasma Storm theme decks?

I remember buying the same deck 2 or 3 times to get my first Lasers :D.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

14 March 2018 - 06:59 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

Thank you for sharing you feedback on these changes. You are all doing a great job sharing your thoughts and feelings!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

15 March 2018 - 09:03 AM

Nickles12345678

Novice Trainer

• Nickles12345678

When will the rest of theme Decks be available in the shop?

Only have 2 Decks left to buy of those that are available currently.

15 March 2018 - 01:27 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

When will the rest of theme Decks be available in the shop?

Only have 2 Decks left to buy of those that are available currently.

April's update, if they keep true to its word.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

My 1st pokémon VGame http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/59894-my-1st-pok%C3%A9mon-videogame-nds-diamond-story-and-help/

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

16 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Bluelatios

Novice Trainer

• Bluelatios

If the problem with legacy is the long wait time for tournaments, why not just increase people's incentive to play that format? You could increase the tournament's rewards and/or make legacy packs cheaper in the shop. If these alternatives are unfavorable, you need to explain to us why so we can give better feedback.

17 March 2018 - 04:52 PM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902
Hi there,

I think it is a communication problem between the forum members and the devs.

At first is to say, that the devs have to split up their energy to

1. Do, what they are told to make (from the Pokemon Company)
2. Do, what the player base COULD find good.

As from the devs misunderstandable written, the forum members alone is not representative for the player base as a whole, because they are just a part of the whole. The problem here is, that the whole player base is not asked if they like or dislike changes. The only possibility to give resonance is to write it in the forum. One possibility to get sure that changes are welcome, especially if they aren't promoted BEFORE implemented, are surveys. Short pop up at the start of the app or an serial email helps with that and takes no time.

Most of the forum users are long-term user and in my opinion it is not helpful to just say that the complains of the forum are not representative. If anyone has statistics on school, he would definately agree with that the forum is a significant sample of the whole.

Also it would help, if the suggestions in the forum would be commented from the devs or the reaction of the devs posted from a mod. There are many good things that would be great and easy (!) to implement, but don't find their way to the app. It would help, if those threads aren't end with "we say this to the devs". Why was this or that not implemented? Why would instead something programmed which probably nobody wants? If the devs would more communicate with the forum users, less desasters like the last update could happen (many many complains).

I am really interested how it could be make a decision if something would be a good idea to implement, if the forum is nit representative, but the rest is not asked? I am not saying, that the devs have the debt to say why they do this or that, but ignoring the forum and to say, we are not representative is not understandable. I hope I could make the devs sensitive for the complains and the wishes of the community.

This is no offense, it is just a try to help making the game better by helping increase the communication between devs and the forum members.

My 2 cents for the changes: I dislike the random boosters. If a new expansion is released I want as much boosters from it as possible and not the old ones that mostly are not worth the effort of a tourney AND the new expansion boosters have at the start the most value so you can achieve easier high cost cards.

I miss the special challenges :/

Increasing Versus Rewards is good!

Including all decks is very good (but to late, theme deck battle is dominated from maybe 4 decks).

Excluding Legacy doesn't interest me, but could be a no go for player which like to play this format. Maybe asking before deleting would be an option in the future?

Edited by Eden2902, 17 March 2018 - 04:59 PM.

The cake is a lie!

18 March 2018 - 10:56 AM

Sadra

Senior Trainer

• Sadra

If the problem with legacy is the long wait time for tournaments, why not just increase people's incentive to play that format? You could increase the tournament's rewards and/or make legacy packs cheaper in the shop. If these alternatives are unfavorable, you need to explain to us why so we can give better feedback.

Absolutely. I believe there is another reason why they discontinued the tournaments. 

18 March 2018 - 02:41 PM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902

Absolutely. I believe there is another reason why they discontinued the tournaments.

In my opinion it's because of more space on their servers.

The cake is a lie!

19 March 2018 - 12:42 AM

WorldGovernment

Rookie Trainer

• WorldGovernment

bring back the promo bundle, otherwise how do you expect us getting promo cards ? this makes the game unbalanced. i mean now i almost got 25K Trainer  Tokens , the game says i can't have more. i don't want to buy packs with them i want promo bundle, cuz i already bought real boosters and redeemed them.

19 March 2018 - 03:37 AM

DaBadBoss

Junior Trainer

• DaBadBoss

Just a suggestion for legacy tournaments that may or may not have been said: Lower the amount of players required to start the tournament to 4 players making it easier to start a legacy tourney. Maybe lower the pack rewards to compensate for lower ticket cost if need be. 

19 March 2018 - 10:46 AM

Filo_Filll

Novice Trainer

• Filo_Filll

I guess we are all approaching the similar fate. Expect lots of Pikachu Boxes on the market.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Looking for Tropical Beach 2011  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

19 March 2018 - 02:51 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello WorldGovernment,

I have merged your thread with the existing feedback thread regarding this change.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!