• Please log in to reply

06 June 2018 - 01:07 AM

grriffinn

Trainer

• grriffinn

Why did you revert the tournaments' rewards to random pack?

That's a shame that you only make bad move. I wish Samhayne never left...

They're still on the list for me, but the TCGO staff has always rotated out "pure pack" tournaments after a new set's initial release month has passed.

That said, the fact that the TCGO staff is still sticking with the randomized prize pack nonsense boggles the mind. They HAVE to be aware of the amount of hate it's gotten since it was added, especially considering that we're moving onto a SM-on format in September.

06 June 2018 - 01:22 AM

XK920XK

Senior Trainer

• XK920XK

That said, the fact that the TCGO staff is still sticking with the randomized prize pack nonsense boggles the mind. They HAVE to be aware of the amount of hate it's gotten since it was added, especially considering that we're moving onto a SM-on format in September.

You do realize they have added both now

06 June 2018 - 03:16 PM

freezekent

Rookie Trainer

• freezekent

Thanks for making legacy packs available in store -- love it.

Would make sense to add back legacy tourneys as well -- now that people have a way to start getting into the format.

06 June 2018 - 04:12 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

As I'm sure you've all realized, the Black & White series and HeartGold & SoulSilver series theme decks and booster packs are now available in the Shop.

Thank you all so much for your patience while the development team worked to get these in-game. 

Enjoy!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

06 June 2018 - 05:17 PM

Blortad

Rookie Trainer

• Blortad

Why would you think that removing something completely is a viable solution to underpopulation? "Fewer people play this format then other formats, what do we do about it? I know! Lets make it so ZERO people play this format, ZERO is more then the number of people that play it currently, right?"

Removing legacy tournaments was an idiotic, half-baked idea that cant even be called a solution, because doing so would be slander to the word 'solution'.

Another idiotic, half-baked idea was removing the ability to scroll through ANYTHING AT ALL using your mouse wheel on a PC.

STOP GUTTING FEATURES! I refuse to play this game until I can scroll properly again, clicking thousands of times every time I want to build a deck or every time I use a Battle Compressor because you removed the ability to scroll IS NOT A SOLUTION TO ANYTHING! This all seems like a bad joke or some kind of twisted nightmare world. Seriously, fire whoever it is that keeps making these absolutely absurd decisions, because they have NO IDEA what they're doing and are CLEARLY not even taking one single moment to consider the repercussions of these absolutely asinine changes.

EDIT: Apologies on the mouse wheel thing, turns out that was only a bug caused by the latest patch, which reinstalling fixed. I firmly stand my ground on everything I said related to Legacy tournaments though.

Edited by Blortad, 06 June 2018 - 05:21 PM.

06 June 2018 - 05:41 PM

danieljf1989

Novice Trainer

• danieljf1989
Give us back legacy tournaments!!!

06 June 2018 - 07:01 PM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Dear PTCGO staff,

Thank you for all that you do and for the amazing update that brought back the majority of boosters and theme decks to the coin shop.

Unfortunately, some theme decks are still unavailable to purchase using coins. They are:

1. Power Relay
  2. Basic Orange
  3. Basic Yellow
  4. Basic Red Fire
  5. Basic Green
  6. Basic Blue
  7. Black & White - Basic Red
  8. Black & White - Basic Green
  9. Black & White - Basic Blue
  10. X & Y - Basic Red (not available as of build 2.39)
  11. X & Y - Basic Green (not available as of build 2.39)
  12. X & Y - Basic Blue (not available as of build 2.39)
  13. X & Y - Basic Yellow (not available as of build 2.39)

Could you please kindly bring these theme decks to the token shop as well. Many players are unable to complete their collection without access to these so it would be following the new and awesome slogan of: "Making it Easier To Get the Cards You Want"

Thank you so very much for creating this AMAZING game and I sincerely hope these can be brought back soon so newer players aren't disappointed at their ability to complete their collections.

You are the best,

Pika!

07 June 2018 - 08:49 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Dear PTCGO staff,

Thank you for all that you do and for the amazing update that brought back the majority of boosters and theme decks to the coin shop.

Unfortunately, some theme decks are still unavailable to purchase using coins. They are:

1. Power Relay
  2. Basic Orange
  3. Basic Yellow
  4. Basic Red Fire
  5. Basic Green
  6. Basic Blue
  7. Black & White - Basic Red
  8. Black & White - Basic Green
  9. Black & White - Basic Blue
  10. X & Y - Basic Red (not available as of build 2.39)
  11. X & Y - Basic Green (not available as of build 2.39)
  12. X & Y - Basic Blue (not available as of build 2.39)
  13. X & Y - Basic Yellow (not available as of build 2.39)

Could you please kindly bring these theme decks to the token shop as well. Many players are unable to complete their collection without access to these so it would be following the new and awesome slogan of: "Making it Easier To Get the Cards You Want"

Thank you so very much for creating this AMAZING game and I sincerely hope these can be brought back soon so newer players aren't disappointed at their ability to complete their collections.

You are the best,

Pika!

Hi Pikalover5769,

Thank you so much for sharing your suggestions!

Let's see what the future updates can bring  :)

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

07 June 2018 - 07:22 PM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Hi Pikalover5769,

Thank you so much for sharing your suggestions!

Let's see what the future updates can bring  :)

Awesome! I am super excited! I think that these currently unobtainable theme decks coming back along with new ways to get old gameplay items like Vivids and other sleeves/deck boxes in addition to creating a new way to attain legacy tradablet packs (hgss/bw era packs) will make the game perfect! Oh and also a new way to attain gem promo cards!

Those are literally the only things preventing people from finishing their collection and I think that making them available will reduce tensions that arise due to frustrations regarding collecting. I know it will also create a wider player base and in turn lead to more income for the Pokemon Company :)

I'll definitely continue sharing suggestions as I just want to make this game an open, happy, collaborative experience for all Pokemon Trainers! And of course I hope it supports the Pokemon Company and helps them create new and better Poke-experiences for us :)

Best,

Pika!