• Please log in to reply

02 April 2018 - 05:02 AM

Mini_UKenglish

Junior Trainer

• Mini_UKenglish

I think its a bad idea to get rid of legacy tournaments! How are we suppose to get unlocked legacy packs now????? Me personally , i enjoyed legacy events, and now that's its gone I cant get old legacy packs to trade anymore. If you want to take it away from the fans (legacy tournaments), then at least please make a way for legacy players to get trade-able legacy packs and not just locked legacy packs.  That's my 2 cents.

02 April 2018 - 06:11 AM

Nickles12345678

Novice Trainer

• Nickles12345678

No BW Decks yet :/

Cmon guys, im sitting on over 5000 coins now  -_-

02 April 2018 - 02:55 PM

melmarcant

Rookie Trainer

• melmarcant

Stuck at 23 tickets, really frustrating

Bring back coins tournaments!

03 April 2018 - 12:50 AM

goodgoy

Rookie Trainer

• goodgoy

When will the rest of the updates come online? HGSS packs, all theme decks, etc.

16 April 2018 - 02:13 AM

Mini_UKenglish

Junior Trainer

• Mini_UKenglish

So any word on if we are getting legacy tournaments back yet Pokemon??  and if not, how do you tell the players we get tradeable legacy packs now since we can't win them in legacy tournaments? ? Please Pokemon respond :(

23 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

freezekent

Rookie Trainer

• freezekent

I'm still sad that they gutted legacy tournaments.  Really hope they bring them back soon.

It's also been nearly 2 months since they announced we would soon get legacy packs in the shop, and still nowhere to be seen.

23 April 2018 - 04:32 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

I do not have a date that I can currently share regarding upcoming changes to the game. Any announcements regarding the legacy packs will be first made to the News & Announcements and/or Patch Notes & Known Issues subforums.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

23 April 2018 - 10:36 PM

Sadra

Senior Trainer

• Sadra

I don't think they will be coming back anytime. This was a false promise they made and I think will never be implemented soon. They are intending to remove legacy elements for some reason, and this reason is obvious. 

Edited by Sadra, 23 April 2018 - 10:37 PM.

24 April 2018 - 12:48 PM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902
I am thinking this too. The reason, that player have to wait up to 30 minutes can't be the truth because as long player play legacy, there is a player base which like it and WANT to wait that 30 min.

I think it's on the one hand that they can delete everything from legacy from their server (more free space for other purposes) and on the other hand it's less to do, because legacy makes work like all other modes and so they get rid of a part of work.

Not good for the players but good for the employees and for the most player, they don't miss anything

The cake is a lie!

24 April 2018 - 04:42 PM

Nickles12345678

Novice Trainer

• Nickles12345678
Ok when the **** are we getting the old decks/packs in shop?? Waiting for 50 days now -.-

05 May 2018 - 01:08 AM

Honaleon

Novice Trainer

• Honaleon

Everyone's experience varies, but personally, 30 minutes waiting in a tournament event queue seems less than fun to me.  Also, if you were playing outside of North American / Europe peak times, then Legacy queues might go considerably longer.

We'll continue to evaluate and adjust.

I honestly didn't mind this. I enjoyed the Legacy tournaments. There were certainly less than peak times, but I had no problem waiting to play them. I can't honestly see the upside of not having them at all. If they are there, they can be played; if they aren't, no one even has a choice...

05 May 2018 - 10:38 AM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902

I honestly didn't mind this. I enjoyed the Legacy tournaments. There were certainly less than peak times, but I had no problem waiting to play them. I can't honestly see the upside of not having them at all. If they are there, they can be played; if they aren't, no one even has a choice...

So we can sum all posts to: well done devs, good job!

The cake is a lie!