Your favorite Pokemon Theme Song

• Please log in to reply

24 February 2018 - 07:46 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, got a question, but which theme song for during the, well I guess now, 21 years duration of the Pokémon anime is favorite?  And be more specific, since seasons 2 and 3 had two theme songs, along with which version of the theme songs, like the TV or movie version.  Pretty sure I don't need to explain anything here.

For something extra, and completely optional, which of the other Pokémon songs, mainly from the soundtrack, or that came at the end of some episodes during the first three seasons, like the Pokerap, Pikachu's Jukebox and Karokemon.

For me, well, my favorite would be the original, TV version, of the theme song, not only for sentimental reasons, but also, personal considering that was the song that helped start things off for me when Pokémon first came out.  It's also a tough choice, because a close second, and everything else, I liked the ones from the Orange Islands and all three from Johto, along with the movie versions used in the first three movies.  As for the other songs, I enjoy the PokeRap, even though I'm still curious what it would sound like today, along with Viridian City and My Best Friend.

Well, that's it for me, feel free to share your favorites.

24 February 2018 - 11:21 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

My favorite is definitely the original series theme song.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

24 February 2018 - 11:29 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Either it's "Whole New World (Johto Journeys) or "Unbeatable" (Advanced Battle) at my top slot.  I also like Born to Be a Winner, the one from Galactic Battles, and "It's not always black and white."  I think most of the later songs got too cheesy, and the ones that did have potential were just too short- but there were a few exceptions.  Well, one exception.  But hey. :P

Opening up to the other songs, I would say Double Trouble and Viridian City.  Or, as I like to say it, muzza wump mumble pff pff murgle VIRIDIAN CITY!

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

25 February 2018 - 01:30 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

I'm going to give my vote to the original. So good. 

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

26 February 2018 - 09:06 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi GrewupGeek,

I will have to go with the original theme song too. Thank you for reminding this to us!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

10 April 2018 - 10:05 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

"Unbeatable" is the fave!

Moderator Rowan

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!