[GENERAL] Account - Email Change

• Please log in to reply

23 February 2018 - 03:19 AM

Rookie Trainer

• AmyRoseRider

Is there a way to update my email on my club accont . i've tryed alot of times but it still my old email that i've delated a year ago. please help me .   

Queen Miku 

23 February 2018 - 04:11 AM

• Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer AmyRoseRider,

If you have attempted to update the email on your club account and were unable, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

23 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

• Mod_Vengr

You can request an email change via your account. For security reasons, after requesting an email change on the site, you will receive a mail at your original email address asking you to verify or decline the change. This is a security feature to protect your account.

Unfortunately, if you original email account no longer exists, we cannot help you with the process. We recommend that you contact your email provider to see what you can do to recover your email account first.

I've also changed the title of this thread to make it more descriptive.

Moderator Vengr
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!