[PC] Crashing - CTD when selecting new active pokemon

Game Crash PC

• Please log in to reply

21 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

AdinaBlargle

Rookie Trainer

• AdinaBlargle

Game crashed to desktop after my active pokemon was defeated and I dragged a new pokemon from the bench to replace it. I dragged and dropped the new pokemon rather than just clicking it. As soon as I released the mouse button the game crashed to desktop; the new pokemon card had not started to increase in size to fit the active pokemon position yet. I can provide the error.log and crash.dmp file if you show me where to upload/send it.

Client: 2.50.0.3648:#1651

21 February 2018 - 05:00 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu
Hello AdinaBlargle,

If you see this issue again, I recommend trying a full uninstall by carefully following these specific guidelines:
  • Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  • Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.
  • The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder and "Unity" folder.
  • Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder. Also, delete any other Pokémon related folders you may find, and empty your Recycle Bin before restarting your computer.
  • Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. Try using a different web browser (we recommend Firefox or Google Chrome) to download the updated installer here: http://www.pokemon.c...line/download/ 
If you continue to see an issue after this, please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the Support Portal by clicking the link in my signature and selecting "Ask a Question".

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

21 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Game crashed to desktop after my active pokemon was defeated and I dragged a new pokemon from the bench to replace it. I dragged and dropped the new pokemon rather than just clicking it. As soon as I released the mouse button the game crashed to desktop; the new pokemon card had not started to increase in size to fit the active pokemon position yet. I can provide the error.log and crash.dmp file if you show me where to upload/send it.

Client: 2.50.0.3648:#1651

Hey there!

If you need to reach out to the support team you will be able to upload a crash report when you create a ticket.  :)  

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game Crash, PC