Trade Renew Option

• Please log in to reply

15 February 2018 - 05:30 PM

Thortox

Novice Trainer

• Thortox
Not sure if this has been asked before but it would be great to have an option to renew a trade for full price. I usually run the same trades and would be willing to spend extra coins to renew my trades versus re creating. 8 coins to renew no matter how much time is left. Please add this. It would make it much more enjoyable to trade.

15 February 2018 - 06:00 PM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Thanks for posting your suggestion. I will forward this post through the proper channels for review from the development team. 

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

15 February 2018 - 11:00 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

A "renew" button, and showing both sides of an expired trade, would be amazing.

So much time saved.  It would make trading MUCH more enjoyable.

15 February 2018 - 11:33 PM

Thortox

Novice Trainer

• Thortox
Yeah having the option to renew expired and the option to renew active would be great. I would spend way more coins if I could renew faster versus remaking each one.

Seems like it would be easy to code the option to renew active ones, just code it to reset time to 8 hours and deduct 8 coins from the player.

A "renew" button, and showing both sides of an expired trade, would be amazing.

So much time saved.  It would make trading MUCH more enjoyable.

16 February 2018 - 10:33 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Hey RobRatt and Thortox,

Thanks for your input on this topic. Great to see your interest in a renew" button option.

Moderator Rowan

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

17 February 2018 - 02:16 PM

Lalamon

Novice Trainer

• Lalamon
I like this. Would be great. And showing both sides of expired trades would be very good because you could see what offered to add a bit if feeling was not enough, same as feeling you gave too much because the trade were done in 5 minutes, but the opposite

Everything for my kid  :wub:  So hard this is very competitive,

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon

09 March 2018 - 03:15 PM

Thortox

Novice Trainer

• Thortox
What are the odds that this gets implemented? It seems like a no-brainer that would have been added years ago. I missed posting at least 100 trades this week because I didn't have time to post them in the morning. If I could have logged in and just renewed them, they would have been posted.

09 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

XK920XK

Senior Trainer

• XK920XK

What are the odds that this gets implemented? It seems like a no-brainer that would have been added years ago. I missed posting at least 100 trades this week because I didn't have time to post them in the morning. If I could have logged in and just renewed them, they would have been posted.

it would be a cool concept, but tbh i highly doubt it will be added anytime soon.  Since ive been playing ive noticed they have been making the game easier to navigate and understand.  With that in mind i think adding something like this will just make it more complicated for the general user.

Also, the development team is super busy, they are working on all the bugs and new cards/sets takes their priority.

With that said, highly doubt it will be added anytime soon.

trading is an option for you to use, not mandatory.  wake up and extra 15 mins early if you want to post trades.

09 March 2018 - 07:45 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

it would be a cool concept, but tbh i highly doubt it will be added anytime soon.  Since ive been playing ive noticed they have been making the game easier to navigate and understand.  With that in mind i think adding something like this will just make it more complicated for the general user.

Also, the development team is super busy, they are working on all the bugs and new cards/sets takes their priority.

trading is an option for you to use, not mandatory.  wake up and extra 15 mins early if you want to post trades.

Hello there XK920XK,

Thanks for sharing your ideas!

The developers appreciate opinions of the players because you help to make the game better. Although, you're right, they can't guarantee implementations of your ideas. Be sure they do review and discuss everything we forward to them on a regular basis.

Stay awesome!!  :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

11 March 2018 - 02:06 PM

pikahunt3r1

Junior Trainer

• pikahunt3r1

This would be great. +1

11 March 2018 - 07:18 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

i would love this too..

12 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

Thortox

Novice Trainer

• Thortox

Sorry I don't think you understand. They could add a little button that says "Renew Trade". Anyone smart enough to download this game, would be more than smart enough to click a renew button. Not sure what part sounded confusing to you, hehe.

12 March 2018 - 10:59 PM

XK920XK

Senior Trainer

• XK920XK

Sorry I don't think you understand. They could add a little button that says "Renew Trade". Anyone smart enough to download this game, would be more than smart enough to click a renew button. Not sure what part sounded confusing to you, hehe.

not confusing to me at all, but your question was what are the odds of them implementing the idea, i clearly stated highly unlikely anytime soon due to the various reasons i posted.  which part of my post did you not understand?

12 March 2018 - 11:43 PM

Thortox

Novice Trainer

• Thortox

not confusing to me at all, but your question was what are the odds of them implementing the idea, i clearly stated highly unlikely anytime soon due to the various reasons i posted.  which part of my post did you not understand?

The part I didn't understand is how people would be confused by the complexity. It's extremely obvious.

13 March 2018 - 09:25 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

recently i made a offer 30 FA ex for cynthia FA..

the trade expired, i wish i could make re-new to the trade, because it took me a lot of time to create it. ( i tryed to put card who attract people)

Edited by Jigglypuffan, 13 March 2018 - 09:26 PM.

13 March 2018 - 09:53 PM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

I would like to have a renew trade function. You get the message "offer expired" and it would be great if you can open this offer with one click and then add or remove cards from this offer.

14 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

I would like to have a renew trade function. You get the message "offer expired" and it would be great if you can open this offer with one click and then add or remove cards from this offer.

Hello there Loof6, 

This does raise a good point. We appreciate all the ideas that help to make the game better. 

Thank you for sharing!  :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

14 March 2018 - 03:21 PM

SingingFlyEx

Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

+1

Mostly “add cards” presumably ;)

But if this feature means a lot more spam offers in the public trades, then perhaps I'd settle for just being reminded what my failed trade was.

17 March 2018 - 09:51 PM

Filo_Filll

Novice Trainer

• Filo_Filll

Personally I'd like to see:

1. Favourite Trades List (similar to renew option, but doesn't disappear if you don't decide to renew)

2. InstaPost Button in Favourites (one click- trade posted. "yes, i'm sure I'd like to post this trade, don't make me click bazillion of times every single offer)

3. Delay button- offer will be posted with a delay obviously. Useful if you want a trade to end at a specific time (no, 24 h option is not a solution), allowing for fast posting before going to work.

That's it. Not so hard to imprelement I guess.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Looking for Tropical Beach 2011  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

19 March 2018 - 07:04 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi Filo_Filll,

Thank you for sharing those suggestions! The idea of delaying a trade is interesting. 

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!