[GAME] Deck Statistics (win/loss record)

• Please log in to reply

15 February 2018 - 03:54 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I don't see this in Known Issues, which is hard to believe, because my family can't be the only ones noticing it.

The Deck Statistics (win/loss record) are very intermittent or don't work at all.

Testing decks for upcoming IRL tournaments is quite difficult if you've run a Deck 40 times, and the Stats only report about 1/2 of the results.

Edited by RobRatt, 15 February 2018 - 04:15 AM.

15 February 2018 - 09:21 AM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Yeah, they haven't worked properly for years now. The funniest things is that the game actually tracks custom games, as well as test games against the AI, but somehow fails to track regular matches....

If you are preparing for a big IRL event my best advise is to create an excel spread sheet and keep track of your games manually. While this is certainly the more complicated method, you benefit from being able to track more data (i.e. the result of the coin flip, the match-up, etc.), which is likely to help you in the long run.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

15 February 2018 - 02:08 PM

JohnnyGegarno

Rookie Trainer

• JohnnyGegarno

I have noticed since the new update that my deck statistics are not working well. I have played 12 games with the same deck but it is updated less then the number of games I played in the next log in. Is there a new rule with the deck winning statistics which I have not noticed yet or the in-game deck statistics is doing wrong?

Thank you.

15 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

I don't see this in Known Issues, which is hard to believe, because my family can't be the only ones noticing it.

The Deck Statistics (win/loss record) are very intermittent or don't work at all.

Testing decks for upcoming IRL tournaments is quite difficult if you've run a Deck 40 times, and the Stats only report about 1/2 of the results.

Hello RobRatt, 

Thanks for raising it!  

This is definitely an interesting point and a good ground for possible improvements. 

That being said, I'll pass your suggestion to our developers.

Stay awesome!  :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help from the Support Team visit the support portal and submit your ticket!

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules here.

15 February 2018 - 03:37 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Yeah, they haven't worked properly for years now. The funniest things is that the game actually tracks custom games, as well as test games against the AI, but somehow fails to track regular matches....

If you are preparing for a big IRL event my best advise is to create an excel spread sheet and keep track of your games manually. While this is certainly the more complicated method, you benefit from being able to track more data (i.e. the result of the coin flip, the match-up, etc.), which is likely to help you in the long run.

Hello Felidae_, 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this!  

As a temporary way out, it definitely could help. This was reported to the developers for their review.

Keep these great tips up!  :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot

For more help from the Support Team visit the support portal and submit your ticket!

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules here.

15 February 2018 - 10:46 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Thanks for the suggestion.  That's a good idea.

15 February 2018 - 10:55 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I have noticed since the new update that my deck statistics are not working well. I have played 12 games with the same deck but it is updated less then the number of games I played in the next log in. Is there a new rule with the deck winning statistics which I have not noticed yet or the in-game deck statistics is doing wrong?

Thank you.

We've been noticing the same thing since the last update.  My son tested one deck dozens of times, including a 12-game winning streak.  But deck statistics only showed it being played about 9 times.

I submitted this question/suggestion in Bug Reports yesterday.

16 February 2018 - 03:07 AM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Merged a thread that was reporting the same issue.

Moderator Elderberry

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

16 April 2018 - 04:15 PM

JohnnyGegarno

Rookie Trainer

• JohnnyGegarno

We've been noticing the same thing since the last update.  My son tested one deck dozens of times, including a 12-game winning streak.  But deck statistics only showed it being played about 9 times.

I submitted this question/suggestion in Bug Reports yesterday.

Great Sir...I wish this problem is resolved in the next update.