[GAME] General - Freezing with Unidentified Fossil

Versus Mode PC Cards

• Please log in to reply

14 February 2018 - 02:27 AM

bennimarru

Rookie Trainer

• bennimarru

So I built a deck using Unidentified Fossils. In a match, my opponent put my active pokemon to sleep. I didn't get a heads, so I decided to use switch to make my Unidentified Fossil the active pokemon, then, I went to send it to the discard pile to let my previous pokemon pop back up. With no other pokemon on my bench, it did it automatically, but then the game froze.

I am still looking at the match board. The little light is still spinning around my avatar, though no time is counting down for either player, and I can't select concede in the gear icon.

I'm going to go ahead and close out of the program and try battling with the deck again. If any issues pop back up, I'll reply to this topic to let you know.

Edited by bennimarru, 14 February 2018 - 02:27 AM.

16 February 2018 - 10:25 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan
Hello bennimarru,

If you haven't already, I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

If this situation persists I'd suggest that you send a ticket to the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

17 February 2018 - 03:44 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello bennimarru,

I have modified the title of your topic to be more descriptive.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Versus Mode, PC, Cards