What rewards I do get in Trainer's Challenge?

• Please log in to reply

09 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

ShannonBK

Novice Trainer

• ShannonBK

I read it somewhere but I can't find it again.

What I get for beating the AI?

I know when twelve wins with a Theme Deck, I get a pack locked? from the deck set. Also for each win a coin, true?

If they are from the game, with seven wins I get the full deck. A coin here too?

And for each championship I got something I can't remember as this was time ago.

What else I can get once I won the three championships? Is it worth to win all thirty six trainers with each deck or just after twelve to get the pack the reward is only one coin per win and that's all?

09 February 2018 - 09:04 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

In addition to the pack per theme deck and unlocking the starter decks:

4 stars on a trainer (have to use 4 different decks) - 1 pack (36 total)

4 stars on all 12 trainers in a league - 3 packs (9 total)

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

09 February 2018 - 09:17 PM

DrumminBeard

Novice Trainer

• DrumminBeard
Here's a link, to read for yourself: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/bonuses-and-rewards/

And my own synopsis below:

The way it works is this:

7 Wins with a Basic Theme Deck will get you the full deck.

12 wins with any other Theme Deck will get you a pack from the corresponding set.

For each AI character you battle, you will get coins (in increasing amounts) for the first 3 wins and a random pack for the 4th; provided you use a different Theme Deck each time. 1 coin per win thereafter against that opponent, no matter the deck.

For getting all the stars in each league, you'll get 3 random packs all at once. This is in addition to the random bonus pack you normally get for defeating each AI opponent with 4 different decks.

After you get 4 stars from each AI opponent in all 3 Leagues, you are stuck with winning just one coin per win. That's it; forever.

Is it worth it? I personally think that having a free (and easy) opportunity at getting 45 free packs of cards is absolutely worth it; but it depends on your situation. I'm free to play, and have no intention of investing in real cards, so it is a great option for me to take the time to do this.

Have fun out there! :)

Edited by DrumminBeard, 09 February 2018 - 09:22 PM.