[PC] Graphics - Pokemon TCG Online Miscolouring

PC Help Other General Profile

• Please log in to reply

03 February 2018 - 02:20 PM

vermabeyblade

Rookie Trainer

• vermabeyblade

Hello everyone. I will go straight on point. When i start my pokemon tcg application on my pc, it starts, but most of the screen is coloured pink (especially the parts where there are text). I can't see anything on the screen. Please help me know how to fix this :( My computer is Windows 10 with 1.2Ghz and 2 GB RAM. Please help me, i really love to play the game!! :( 

Edited by vermabeyblade, 03 February 2018 - 02:33 PM.

03 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello vermabeyblade,

I have moved your topic to the Technical Support subforum and updated your title to match the formatting used by that subforum.

Have you tried the recommendations listed in this thread about this issue? 

If updating your video drivers as suggested in that thread does not work, I would also recommend trying a full uninstall (Windows instructions here).

Please also make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements (found here). Based on the information that you provided, you may not meet those requirements, which could result in being unable to play or poor game performance. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 February 2018 - 03:58 PM

vermabeyblade

Rookie Trainer

• vermabeyblade

Thanks for that. I guess my requirements have not met properly yet. 

05 February 2018 - 09:13 AM

Mod_Gunning

Junior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi vermabeyblade,

You are welcome. We are glad you were able to locate your issue. Please let us know if we can further assist you in the future.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Help, Other, General, Profile