Update 1/30/18

• Please log in to reply

30 January 2018 - 11:33 PM

Wastedei

Rookie Trainer

• Wastedei
I installed Pokemon TCG and played it for some time now on my Samsung Note 5. Now after the new update it says my device isn't compatible. But I played for months now and I've gone through other updates and this hasn't happened before. Please help.

30 January 2018 - 11:58 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I installed Pokemon TCG and played it for some time now on my Samsung Note 5. Now after the new update it says my device isn't compatible. But I played for months now and I've gone through other updates and this hasn't happened before. Please help.

Hey there, Wastedei!

At this time only tablets are capable of downloading/updating the game from the app store. Android smart phones are not officially supported. That could be why you are unable to play the game on your device. At the moment the game is only compatible with tablets and computers. You can read a bit more about this here. You can also check this link here for the minimum requirements of each system. I hope that explains things. 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

31 January 2018 - 02:13 AM

Wastedei

Rookie Trainer

• Wastedei
I was able to play for 6months off my android smart phone. And collected lots of cards -_____- doesn't seem right that I cant play anymore :'(

12 April 2018 - 08:06 AM

Pamerap

Rookie Trainer

• Pamerap

Your problem are happened after updated , you shouldn't have updated it 

12 April 2018 - 05:22 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

I was able to play for 6months off my android smart phone. And collected lots of cards -_____- doesn't seem right that I cant play anymore :'(

Good news are, your account still exists.

Friendship is magic!

12 April 2018 - 07:45 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

This is another friendly reminder to brush up on the forum rules about posting in older threads. You can check out the forum rules here

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

17 April 2018 - 10:20 AM

Pamerap

Rookie Trainer

• Pamerap
The problem seems to have arisen recently.

11 June 2018 - 11:16 PM

godson00869

Rookie Trainer

• godson00869
It sometimes happens that the developer limits the compatibility of some applications to avoid the disappointments on certain devices (slowdown, crashes) or simply because of exclusivity contracts. Others limit screen size and reserve their games for tablets.

Edited by godson00869, 13 June 2018 - 08:03 PM.

13 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi godson00869,

Thank you for sharing that helpful reply. However, please note that you should not post on threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days. I recommend reviewing the forum rules.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!