Ash and Professor Kukui: teacher-student or father-son?

• Please log in to reply

30 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

Benji170896

Rookie Trainer

• Benji170896

Hello everybody.
I want to talk about a subject that is close to my heart, and that I've noticed a lot since, it's in the animated series Soleil et Lune. As you know, Ash now lives with Professor Kukui while going to school. And one thing that touches me a lot is that I do not have the feeling of seeing only a teacher and student, but almost as a father and son relationship develop. Seeing them widen and progress, I feel that something beautiful can happen. I do not know what your opinion is, but I really like this relationship between them. These are my favorite characters, and sincerely, I would love something about them one day. What I hope is that the series will make episodes about them, and develop their relationship. At least, I would like to know. But nevertheless, say what do you think? I have also written a file on this subject that I would like to share, but I would already like to have your impressions.

01 February 2018 - 07:04 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Benji170896! Let's hope they fulfil your wish and we see their relationship developed in future episodes!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 February 2018 - 10:28 PM

Benji170896

Rookie Trainer

• Benji170896

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Benji170896! Let's hope they fulfil your wish and we see their relationship developed in future episodes!

Thank you very much, I hope very much that it will come true. It's my biggest wish to see this relationship, and I know it can bring a lot, I've written a long story about it. But know also that I am open to all your opinions. Do not hesitate to speak, your opinion interests me.