SMS_Suace

[GENERAL] Cards - Machamp (GEN #42) - Machamp Crush doesn't reduce the damage taken next turn when evolved.

SMS_Suace

I've been having consistent issues with his attack, Machamp Crush, whenever I have evolved him into Machamp Break. The attack is supposed to reduce the opponents attack by 40, but does not take that into account for some reason whenever I have Break evolved my Machamp. 

Mod_GuruLot

I've been having consistent issues with his attack, Machamp Crush, whenever I have evolved him into Machamp Break. The attack is supposed to reduce the opponents attack by 40, but does not take that into account for some reason whenever I have Break evolved my Machamp. 

Hello there SMS_Suace, 

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, we'll pass it on to our developers for a review.
I believe that you would send a game log to our Support Team (find the link in my signature).
This issue needs a further investigation that is impossible in the forum.
Please let us know if that helps. 

Have a nice weekend! 

Mod_Jynthu

Hi SMS_Suace,

I have moved your topic to the correct area and edited the title to the correct formatting for the subforum.

Thanks!

SMS_Suace

How do I submit a game log? I cannot find it or my "clipboard".

SuperStone

How do I submit a game log? I cannot find it or my "clipboard".

It's too late. :P The clipboard is only visible during the battle or in the win/loss screen.  I've always wondered why it's TPCi policy to ask people to submit them for current problems, instead of just future ones, when it's actually possible.

• Upvote 1

Mod_Vengr

I am editing the title of this thread to match the sub used in this sub.