[GENERAL] Cards - Machamp (GEN #42) - Machamp Crush doesn't reduce the damage taken next turn when evolved.

Patching

• Please log in to reply

20 January 2018 - 04:52 PM

SMS_Suace

Rookie Trainer

• SMS_Suace

I've been having consistent issues with his attack, Machamp Crush, whenever I have evolved him into Machamp Break. The attack is supposed to reduce the opponents attack by 40, but does not take that into account for some reason whenever I have Break evolved my Machamp. 

20 January 2018 - 07:32 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

I've been having consistent issues with his attack, Machamp Crush, whenever I have evolved him into Machamp Break. The attack is supposed to reduce the opponents attack by 40, but does not take that into account for some reason whenever I have Break evolved my Machamp. 

Hello there SMS_Suace, 

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, we'll pass it on to our developers for a review.
I believe that you would send a game log to our Support Team (find the link in my signature).
This issue needs a further investigation that is impossible in the forum.
Please let us know if that helps. 

Have a nice weekend! 

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

21 January 2018 - 01:20 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi SMS_Suace,

I have moved your topic to the correct area and edited the title to the correct formatting for the subforum.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

21 January 2018 - 02:58 PM

SMS_Suace

Rookie Trainer

• SMS_Suace

How do I submit a game log? I cannot find it or my "clipboard".

22 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

How do I submit a game log? I cannot find it or my "clipboard".

It's too late. :P The clipboard is only visible during the battle or in the win/loss screen.  I've always wondered why it's TPCi policy to ask people to submit them for current problems, instead of just future ones, when it's actually possible.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

22 January 2018 - 07:47 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

I am editing the title of this thread to match the sub used in this sub.

Moderator Vengr

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Patching