- - - - -

Pokemon 2018

• Please log in to reply

01 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, Happy New Year.  And with the year just starting, well, curious, is there anything to Pokémon, in terms of video games, you would like to see happen this year?  While a lot of focus would be the one Game Freak is making for the Switch, that is supposed to come out either late 2018/early 2019, while anything official about it won't start coming out until during the spring time.  Anything said now would be considering nothing more then a rumor, or a theory, like the game being either Gen VIII, a DP remake, or a RB reboot.

So now, chances are, most of the games coming out would be old games making a comeback on the Virtual Console.  So are there any games you feel are way past due for a return by ways of VC?  Like anybody still waiting for Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2 to make a come back, to where Nintendo finds a way to where you can connect them to the RBY and GSC games like you would the original versions, so that you can play the pokemon you raised on the handhelds to play with on the console?  Or something else, like say, counting down to when the GBA games start to become available, meaning Pokémon RSE and FRLG making a comeback, along with the Colosseum games?

As for me, well, I think I would be glad when I can start playing RBY, plus play green for the first time, since my game boy ones no longer save like they used to.

04 January 2018 - 12:39 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hey everyone, Happy New Year.  And with the year just starting, well, curious, is there anything to Pokémon, in terms of video games, you would like to see happen this year?  While a lot of focus would be the one Game Freak is making for the Switch, that is supposed to come out either late 2018/early 2019, while anything official about it won't start coming out until during the spring time.  Anything said now would be considering nothing more then a rumor, or a theory, like the game being either Gen VIII, a DP remake, or a RB reboot.

So now, chances are, most of the games coming out would be old games making a comeback on the Virtual Console.  So are there any games you feel are way past due for a return by ways of VC?  Like anybody still waiting for Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2 to make a come back, to where Nintendo finds a way to where you can connect them to the RBY and GSC games like you would the original versions, so that you can play the pokemon you raised on the handhelds to play with on the console?  Or something else, like say, counting down to when the GBA games start to become available, meaning Pokémon RSE and FRLG making a comeback, along with the Colosseum games?

As for me, well, I think I would be glad when I can start playing RBY, plus play green for the first time, since my game boy ones no longer save like they used to.

Hello GewupGeek, 

Happy New Year to you too! 

Let's keep an eye out for any announcements in the dedicated area of the forum for any upcoming changes. 

Thank you so much for your passion for the game! As always, stay cool!  :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.