[PC] Installation - Can't download PTCGO

Installation PC

• Please log in to reply

30 December 2017 - 11:21 PM

Charizard5515

Rookie Trainer

• Charizard5515
I have an Acer 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop. Every time I try to download PTCGO, it does not download. The farthest I have gotten is halfway downloaded until it just stops downloading. Usually it says it will take 2 hours, but then that disappears and it never downloads. Any one know why it won't download?

30 December 2017 - 11:54 PM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry
Hello Trainer Charizard5515,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue downloading PTCGO. The first thing that I would like to check is: are you downloading the installation files from the official download page located here: https://www.pokemon....nline/download/ ?

Thanks for your post!

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

31 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Charizard5515,

I have updated the title of this topic to be more descriptive. 

If you have verified that you are downloading the game installer from the correct source, I would also recommend checking to ensure that you have a stable internet connection and that a firewall is not blocking the installation. Additionally, sometimes browsers may ask you for permission to download executable files for the protection of your computer system. If this is the case and you decline permission, the download will fail.

Please let us know if you continue to experience an issue!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 May 2018 - 07:48 PM

Castinova

Rookie Trainer

• Castinova

I'm having an issue as to when im downloading the game it stops halfway and just sits there, but doesn't do anything I've tried countless times, used different VPN's it's not my internet so im assuming it has something to do with the game?

08 May 2018 - 10:59 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I'm having an issue as to when im downloading the game it stops halfway and just sits there, but doesn't do anything I've tried countless times, used different VPN's it's not my internet so im assuming it has something to do with the game?

Hey there!

Welcome to the forums! Its looks like this thread is a bit old. Be sure to check the forum rules here for more information on posting in older threads. For your issue, have you tried Mod_Jynthu's suggestions? I would definitely check your internet connection first. Have you tried not using a VPN to see if that makes any difference? If you continue to have an issue downloading the game and your system/internet meet the minimums here, you can get in touch with our support team. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting PTCGO, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

21 September 2018 - 11:31 PM

Bulbachu12345

Rookie Trainer

• Bulbachu12345

My pokemon game downloaded, but I can't find it.

24 September 2018 - 08:01 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Bulbachu12345,

Did you check your downloaded files list and it is not there? Could you check where your downloaded files go in order to retrieve it? If that does not work please try to download the game again to see if it resolves your issue. Let us know if you need further assistance.

21 October 2018 - 11:51 PM

ChaosCreatorArc

Rookie Trainer

• ChaosCreatorArc

KKKKKKK K. I cant download Pokemon TCG Online ive played for 3 years at best but when i got my new computer and tryed to downloa dit it said something about something stopped working and i couldnt play.

22 October 2018 - 06:07 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi ChaosCreatorArc,

As previously suggested, if tips in this thread did not help with your issue, you can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting PTCGO, and then selecting "Contact Us". Let us know if you need further assistance.

10 December 2018 - 08:11 PM

gambit25616

Rookie Trainer

• gambit25616

have got an login code put it wont let me down load the app please help 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Installation, PC