- - - - -

Trouble making Poffins

• Please log in to reply

23 December 2017 - 03:08 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey folks, started playing old games that I haven't played in awhile, and one of them is Pokémon Platinum.  Right now, even when I'm playing it on the 3DS, for some reason, even on the DS Lite, I'm still having trouble making Poffins, mainly so my Pokémon have at least a decent chance in the Pokémon Contests in the game.  While sure, I'm still trying to figure out the extras thrown in, like the dance thing, but the Poffins, that is still a toughie for me.

Is there a trick to making them, especially when it comes to the stirring?  Because when I try slow and gentle, nothing moves, and even when tried to speed it up a bit, for some reason, it says I'm going too fast, and I have to build up funds to buy them in the game, since they aren't cheap.  So I'll ask again, is there some advice you can give, or is there a glitch or something that is the cause of it?

23 December 2017 - 07:22 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

First off Im sure this is obvious but do you have the Poffin Case? As far as stirring goes I think the only trick is to get the speed right. One idea would be to make your finger stationary and move the DS around your finger. But I think you will just have to keep trying different speeds until you find the one that works. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

23 December 2017 - 08:07 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Yeah, I got the case.  The problem is, the only speed that seems to work are the fast kind.  Slow kind has little to no effect, except causing them to burn.