Gourgeist Breaks the game [Causes an error that instantly ends game]

Cards Deck Manager

• Please log in to reply

14 December 2017 - 07:36 AM

Xabalanque

Veteran Trainer

• Xabalanque

Gourgeist from Crimson shadows has  an attack called pumpkin bomb. When you attack with it you are forced to discard a lot of tools off of your pokemon.

If you play the deck a couple of times the game works as intended, however if you play the deck beyond several times in a row the game just randomly gives you an error message saying "Your win progress will not be effected" and neither player receives coins/rewards. I hit a friend [Trainerchip] on the ladder playing the deck and he confirmed that it happened on his end as well. If you play friend versus matches this bug/glitch can happen as well and will provide you the same message despite said win rate not being counted since its a friend battle.

The game randomly crashes typically after either discarding tools off pokemon, recycling klefkis with rescue stretcher, or sometimes with energy recycler.

If you swap away from this specific deck archetype the "Error + win progress" message never happens - its only for this specific deck that I and others in testing have seen this happen

Edited by Xabalanque, 14 December 2017 - 07:42 AM.

16 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

anditemporary

Rookie Trainer

• anditemporary

Thanks for flagging this. I came to report this same issue.

Every single time it's happened to me it's happened when I play a Rescue Stretcher in the mid-to-late game. I play RS in all my decks and have used it many times late game, but this seems to be the only deck where it causes an issue.

I've also had this error happen in the first game I go to play the deck, not just when I've been playing for a while already. I don't think I've finished a game with it in weeks.

16 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Thanks for posting this bug report. I will make sure the development team knows about this issue. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

16 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

JamaicanWalmart

Rookie Trainer

• JamaicanWalmart
I have the same issue with rescue strecher use in a gourgeist deck. I just posted it, didn't see this one first. Sorry everyone.

17 December 2017 - 12:46 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi guys!

Can we clarify if this is happening with just Gourgeist and Rescue Stretcher, or if there are other cards involved?

The game randomly crashes typically after either discarding tools off pokemon, recycling klefkis with rescue stretcher, or sometimes with energy recycler.

Is anyone seeing this happen with any of these or other cards?

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards, Deck Manager