On December 12, 2017 the Pokémon TCG Online was updated to version 2.49.0. Changes in this version include:
- Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND (TM #99, 100): Lost Crisis now consistently sends all Pokémon card types to the Lost Zone when the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out.
- Haunter (EVO #48): The attack text for Dream Eater is now correct in the Portuguese game client.
- Metagross-GX (GRI #85, 139, 157): Geotech System can no longer be disabled by Shadow Stitching (Greninja, BKP #40) while Metagross-GX is protected from effects of attacks.
- Sea of Nothingness (CRI #99): Special Condition animations no longer persist on the affected Pokémon after it is evolved to a Pokémon with immunity to that Special Condition.
- Sea of Nothingness (CRI #99): Special Conditions with a stronger than normal effect, such as from Dragalge's Severe Poison attack, no longer revert to the normal version of the Special Condition when the affected Pokémon is evolved.
- Sigilyph (DRX #52, PLF #118, LTR #66): Damage from attacks from non-EX Pokémon is no longer prevented by Safeguard if the opponent's Active is a Pokémon-EX.
- Sigilyph (DRX #52, PLF #118, LTR #66): Effects of attacks from the owner's Pokémon-EX that would heal damage from Sigilyph are now properly prevented by Safeguard.
- Sudowoodo (GRI #66): Roadblock now consistently recognizes Pokémon that have been discarded from play after an effect that suppresses Abilities ends due to its source leaving play.
- Suicune (PLB #20): Damage from attacks from non-EX Pokémon is no longer prevented by Safeguard if the opponent's Active is a Pokémon-EX.
- Suicune (PLB #20): Effects of attacks from the owner's Pokémon-EX that would heal damage from Suicune are now properly prevented by Safeguard.
- Virizion-EX (PLB #9, 96): Verdant Wind is now properly affected by Silent Lab when Virizion-EX is played from the hand.
- Zoroark-GX (SL #53, 77): Trickster GX can no longer be copied multiple times by the same player during a match.
- Entering the Sun & Moon Trainer Kit—Lycanroc & Alolan Raichu set icon codes into any text field no longer causes the game to stop rendering text until the client is closed and relaunched.
- Changing your system date should no longer disable some sound effects in the Windows game client.
- After a Prize is taken as the result of an attack, quickly reselecting the Prize pile before the turn ends should no longer cause the Prizes to remain stuck in the zoomed position.
- When affected by an attack which disables one of your Pokémon's attacks, there is now a notification of which attack was disabled.
- Starting a match immediately after sending and then canceling a Friend Battle request should no longer cause the wrong deck to be used during the match.
- An invalid View Deck button no longer appears after closing the details view of an item in the Gameplay tab.
- Redeeming multiple codes for the same unowned theme deck at the same time no longer causes all of the decks to be delivered opened, rather than just 1 of the decks.
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!