If you are playing on a Mac running OS X version 10.12 or higher, depending on your configuration, you may encounter an issue when patching from an older version to the latest version of the Pokémon TCG Online that causes the Refresher to stall at 50% as the below image shows:
MacStall50percent.jpg 73.96KB 0 downloads
If you have this issue, don't worry though, because there's a workaround! An uninstall and to the latest version will clear the issue right up.
Here are some instructions on how to perform a "clean" install for Mac:
Important! During the uninstall process you want to be sure to remove the all associated game files. Please follow the below steps to perform a complete uninstall.
- Delete the folder named TCGO, along with any downloaded installation files.
- Click on 'Go' located on your top window, press the 'alt/option' key and select 'Library'.
- Go to 'Cache' folder. Delete any/all Pokémon related folders you find.
- From the 'Library' again, go to 'Saved Application State' and delete the "unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState" folder.
- Empty your trash and then restart your Mac.
- Ensure that you've deleted all previously downloaded versions of the game.
- Visit http://pokemon.com/playtcgo to download the latest game installer.
More Info: Please also confirm that your machine meets the minimum specifications required to run the TCGO (found at the bottom of the download page). You'll also need to ensure you have a strong and stable internet connection, as the TCGO requires constant communication with the game servers.
If the Pokémon Support Team can assist you further, please visit the support portal and enter a Question with the details of what is happening. Thank you!
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Mods are always just a hoppip, skiploom, and a jumpluff away!”
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!