10,710 Different Cards to Own

• Please log in to reply

15 February 2019 - 06:08 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Erika's Hospitality:  The only place to get the non-foil version of Erika's Hospitality is from the prerelease kits (Build & Battle Box).  But when redeemed from the Code Card, the B&B Box is giving out the standard Foil version.  Can this be corrected, and players be given the proper version?

UPDATE:  Today (2/14/2019), they added Erika's Hospitality (the alternate, non-foil version) to the Known Issues bug report:

•  The Erika's Hospitality in some Sun & Moon—Team Up Evolution Packs is foil, rather than non-foil.

•  http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/69923-version-260-known-issues/

Still not sure when this will be fixed, or how they'll make previous openings of it retroactive.  As of yet, I haven't heard of anyone receiving, or trading the non-foil version.

EDIT:  On 2/26/2019, the version 2.61 Update reports that this problem has been solved.  The code card for Team Up prerelease kits is now properly redeeming the non-foil version of Erika's Hospitality.  It's available in Public trading.

Edited by RobRatt, 28 February 2019 - 06:48 PM.

23 February 2019 - 12:00 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

ADJUSTMENT:  Revising the overall count -- downward by nine cards -- until an existing bug is corrected.

The newly designed Basic Energy cards from Team Up (9 different ones) don't add properly to the Different Cards Owned statistic.

It's been 3 weeks since Team Up was released.  It doesn't seem logical to keep record of what should be, rather than what actually is.  Maybe the next game update?  When and if this bug is fixed, we'll amend the overall count.

P.S.  Nothing new has been added since Team Up was released (February 1st).

Post #1 is updated, and current.

10,704 Different Cards to Own (the top possible).

Edited by RobRatt, 23 February 2019 - 12:15 AM.

27 February 2019 - 01:14 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

With today's version 2.61 update (February 26th), the following changes were made:

Three Cards were Added:

Buzzwole, FLI 77

Celesteela, CES 100

Guzzlord, FLI 80

These are alternate Foils of existing cards (from previous sets).  I'm sorry, but I have no idea which future product they come from.  Google hates me when it comes to alternate versions of existing cards.  When more info is available, this post will be updated.

Another Bug - A Missing Card:

The Different Cards Owned statistic has one less today.  While not 100% certain, I believe the missing card is a Basic Fairy Energy, possibly a Foil version.  More info about this (and to check for yourself) can be found in my post, in the Report a Game Bug section.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/70274-game-missing-card-in-v261-update/

Please keep an eye out.  If you notice any other reason for the missing card, let us know.

10,706 Different Cards to Own (the top possible).

Edited by RobRatt, 28 February 2019 - 06:50 PM.

01 March 2019 - 12:25 PM

Loof6

Veteran Trainer

• Loof6

With today's version 2.61 update (February 26th), the following changes were made:

Three Cards were Added:

Buzzwole, FLI 77

Celesteela, CES 100

Guzzlord, FLI 80

These are alternate Foils of existing cards (from previous sets).  I'm sorry, but I have no idea which future product they come from.  Google hates me when it comes to alternate versions of existing cards.  When more info is available, this post will be updated.

Hello,

I think the holo effect of the cards is called galaxy or cosmos foil. Unfortunately, I also do not know which Pokemon product contains the cards, but I was able to trade for the cards in the online game.
I wanted to contact the user, but his friends list is full so I could not send a friend request.
But I'm sure the cards are in some blisters packs like other galaxy foils (Gyarados BSH33 or Raichu BSH41)

Edited by Loof6, 01 March 2019 - 12:25 PM.

01 March 2019 - 12:47 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hello,

I think the holo effect of the cards is called galaxy or cosmos foil. Unfortunately, I also do not know which Pokemon product contains the cards, but I was able to trade for the cards in the online game.
I wanted to contact the user, but his friends list is full so I could not send a friend request.
But I'm sure the cards are in some blisters packs like other galaxy foils (Gyarados BSH33 or Raichu BSH41)

Like you probably do, I had these missing cards tagged For Want.  And I got one of each in Public Offers a couple hours ago.  I'm guessing it was the same guy, since I also tried to send a friend request and his list was full.  Now we know they are available in some product that's currently released (at least somewhere on the planet).

Thanks for the update.

Edited by RobRatt, 01 March 2019 - 04:32 PM.

02 March 2019 - 01:26 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

An alternate-art League Promo Trainer -- Enhanced Hammer (GRI 124a, Yellow A) -- was added to the game today.

While a couple have started to show in Public trading, they tend to be high-priced in the beginning.  The majority of these League Promos won't be easy to trade in Public Offers for another week or two.  These are usually distributed at Leagues (in the real world) the following weekend, or the next, after they appear in PTCGO.

10,707 Different Cards to Own (the top possible).

EDIT:  Some have started to appear in Public trading.

Edited by RobRatt, 02 March 2019 - 01:54 PM.

02 March 2019 - 07:26 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

The Different Cards Owned statistic has one less today.  While not 100% certain, I believe the missing card is a Basic Fairy Energy, possibly a Foil version.  More info about this (and to check for yourself) can be found in my post, in the Report a Game Bug section.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/70274-game-missing-card-in-v261-update/

Please keep an eye out.  If you notice any other reason for the missing card, let us know.

UPDATE:  With help from @Jammer87, we've narrowed it down.  The missing Basic Fairy Energy -- which appears in the Trade window, but not our Collection -- is a Foil League Energy.

15 March 2019 - 07:18 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Three new Promo Tins were released today (March 15th), which added 3 new GX cards to the Online app.  The 3 Promos are all Tag Team cards (same as from the Team Up set), but are alternate art versions.  The code card for these Tins, like many before it, adds a playable deck to your game.

Celebi & Venusaur GX, SM167

Eevee & Snorlax GX, SM169

Pikachu & Zekrom GX, SM168

These Tins should be available today, at your local card shop or department store.  More info can be found on the Pokémon site.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/product-gallery/tag-team-tins/

AMENDED:  Three other cards were added to the game, but they don't add to the Different Cards Owned statistic when the code card is redeemed.  They should, but there appears to be another bug.  These cards are Foil Basic Energy -- Grass, Lightning, and Water -- with the newer Team Up design.  There are 6 of these foil energy in each of the included decks.

10,710 Different Cards to Own (the top possible).

Edited by RobRatt, 16 March 2019 - 06:26 PM.

16 March 2019 - 06:08 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

For those of you who follow this thread, you should be aware there is another Energy bug in the game.  This adds to several glitches that have occurred since the release of Team Up on February 1st.

Problem 1:  There were 9 new Basic Energy added to the game with the release of Team Up.  They have a completely new design.  But when Team Up packs are redeemed or opened, these Energy don't add to the Different Cards Owned statistic.  This has been reported in the Bug section of the forum, and posted here a couple times.  Several weeks ago, I also submitted a Support Ticket, which was apparently disregarded.  This has not made it to "Known Issues" yet.

Problem 2:  With the version 2.61 update on February 26th, a Basic Fairy Energy went missing from our Collections (a Foil League Energy), and the Different Cards Owned stat was reduced by one.  This Fairy Energy can be viewed in the Trade window, but not in our Collection (even if we own it).  When viewed in Trades, it says, "Asset Download Error."  It has been posted in the Bug Report section on a couple occasions, but has not made it to Known Issues yet.

Problem 3:  New Foil Basic Energy -- Grass, Lightning, and Water -- were added to the game on March 15th, but they also don't add to the DCO Stat when the code cards are redeemed.  These 3 Foil Energy have the newer Team Up design.  There are 6 of these foil energy in each of the included Promo Tin decks.

Long story short, the Different Cards Owned statistic should be 13 higher.  If these errors are corrected, we'll amend the overall count.

10,710 Different Cards to Own (the top possible, until these errors are fixed).

Edited by RobRatt, 17 March 2019 - 05:42 AM.

17 March 2019 - 10:59 PM

Dcbrewer0023

Rookie Trainer

• Dcbrewer0023

Three Cards were Added:

Buzzwole, FLI 77
Celesteela, CES 100
Guzzlord, FLI 80

[url=http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/70274-game-missing-card-in-v261-update/]http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/70274-game-missing-card-in-v261-update/[/url]

10,706 Different Cards to Own (the top possible).

Hello,

Did y'all ever find out what IRL product these cards came from? Im by no means a complete set collector, but I did aquire the Buzzwole for my deck online, and I'm dying to have one for my IRL deck. I can't find anything online about this card other than this one post.

18 March 2019 - 02:18 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Did y'all ever find out what IRL product these cards came from? Im by no means a complete set collector, but I did aquire the Buzzwole for my deck online, and I'm dying to have one for my IRL deck. I can't find anything online about this card other than this one post.

Sorry.  Not a clue.

I'd guess they come from a promo Blister Pack, either all 3, or as singles, but I haven't seen them at any of my usual haunts.  For all we know, they may be overseas releases only (select locations, outside the USA), and it wouldn't be the first time there was a production problem for general distribution.

18 March 2019 - 02:31 AM

abinhathbour456

Elite Trainer

• abinhathbour456

is the 3rd Erika obtainable ?

Member Of Top Cut And Director Of Trades.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2-ultra-prism-added/

owner of guru cave trading co. come check it out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45628-the-guru-cave-trading-co-gctc-back-in-business/page-1

18 March 2019 - 03:09 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

is the 3rd Erika obtainable ?

Yes, if you're talking about the non-foil Erika's from the prerelease boxes, they fixed that during the last update.

I can't send you a private trade (you're one of the broken ones), but I have one of them tagged.  If you have a Pikachu from Furious Fists (with the flowers), it's yours.