Win - Loss Ratio for all Decks (Spreadsheet)

• Please log in to reply

07 December 2017 - 11:56 AM

Leroiter

Rookie Trainer

• Leroiter

I have been keeping my own spreadsheet with statistics for all of my 40 Decks that I use and play POKEMON TCG ONLINE with. The Deck Manager section provides the data for this.

This table, or ladder, that I have created can be used to quickly determine which of my Decks are more successful than the others. My current best is my Expanded WATER Deck with 23 wins from 30 games at 76% - Current worst is my Theme PIKACHU POWER Deck with 2 wins from 10 games at 20%. 15 of these Decks are within the range of 45-55% Win/Loss, which from what I have read earlier in these Forums, is about the 50/50 win rate that we all enjoy (or not).

I have also ranked my Deck Types: My Theme Decks are at 64%, Expanded Decks at 63% & Standard 48%

Also what Energy Types I play better with: My Best is Fighting at 56%, Worst is Fairy at 42%

I too was surprised to see my hard earned Tournament 'Cups' deleted from my Collection.

However, I did find all of the Tournament stats I needed, to be contained within the Events-History tab and I was able to update my spreadsheet to show data on how I perform in Tournaments. Yes, I had to click on each single Tournament and then click on the Result button to find out where I had placed for every Tournament that I have entered since I started playing this wonderfully satisfying and rewarding game.

This information locating exercise and data entry was laborious enough for me to make the following suggestion to POKEMON TCG ONLINE:

Please consider adding the following statistics to the GAME STATS page:

• Number of Tournament Wins (Gold Cup)
  • Number of Tournament 2nd Place Finishes (Silver Cup)
  • Number of Tournament Semi Final Exits (Bronze Cup)
  • Number of Tournament First Round Exits (Plastic Cup lol)

If you also added a Total Number of Tournaments Entered statistic, you could then easily generate a percentage to show how successful (or how poorly - see below!) you are, when entering these Tournaments.

I worked out mine and they're not very flattering:

Victories: 5 at 4.7%

2nd Places: 14 at 13.1%

Semi Final Exits: 20 at 18.7%

First Round Exits: 68 at 63.6%

Total Tournaments Entered: 107

Thanks for reading, taking an interest and/or considering these suggestions. I love my statistics!

08 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Wow, great job! 

Thanks for being such an awesome part of the community!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 December 2017 - 02:47 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

I'm impressed! Really examining how you do with each deck sheds light on what you may need to adjust. I'm inspired to track my own statistics!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

12 December 2017 - 02:53 AM

Leroiter

Rookie Trainer

• Leroiter

Thank you for the positive feedback, it means a lot.

I would love to be able to share a template/blank copy of the spreadsheet to anyone interested.

What options are there to paste or attach a screenshot of my spreadsheet to this Forum Topic? I can't seem to find the 'attach file' or 'attach picture' option when posting content to the Forum.

Maybe the 'My Media' option is the answer, but I'm not sure how this works either.

Any help with this, would be welcome. 

Otherwise, if allowable and not contrary to any existing T&C's for this wonderful Forum, I am happy to share a copy of the spreadsheet via an email request....?

Thanks again and it's great to be a part of a fantastic Community such as this.

Leroiter.

05 June 2018 - 12:32 AM

ningjaranilla

Rookie Trainer

• ningjaranilla
Hi there!
Your spreadsheet idea sounds great!
My boyfriend just started playing and wants to keep track of his own win-loss ratio, is there any way you can share with us a blank template of your spreadsheet?

Thanks!

05 June 2018 - 09:47 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Hi there!
My boyfriend just started playing and wants to keep track of his own win-loss ratio, is there any way you can share with us a blank template of your spreadsheet?

Thanks!

Old post that should be left to die, but:

There are no external links, images, or attached files permitted here, so no way to share a spreadsheet as a usable file. You could likely get one from another place, but we generally can't direct people to those places efficiently (and I don't know that there's one somewhere).

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

10 June 2018 - 07:00 AM

Leroiter

Rookie Trainer

• Leroiter

Hi there!

Thanks!

Hi #ningjaranilla. I can only think of you sharing your email with me, then I can send a blank template.....?

Leroiter.

11 June 2018 - 06:25 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

Sharing links to websites other than official Pokémon sites, as well as personal information, such as email addresses, is not permitted. 

Due to this, it will not be possible to share the spreadsheet. 

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!