Login Problems

• Please log in to reply

21 November 2017 - 11:10 PM

FieryDarkness12

Rookie Trainer

• FieryDarkness12
I recently downloaded the Pokemon TCG Online game from the google play store and I'm having trouble logging in. I think my username might be too long because I can't fit the whole thing in. Or am I supposed to use my screen name? If it's username then how do I make it shorter?

01 December 2017 - 11:07 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there fieryDarkness12!

Have you tried logging in through the website by chance to see if you are able to get through on there? Try this link here and let me know if that works out for you. If you are able to login through the website try using those same credentials in the game. If for some reason it gives you an issue please reach out to our support team so they can look into this for you. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question". Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

28 January 2018 - 01:31 AM

FieryDarkness12

Rookie Trainer

• FieryDarkness12

I can login to this site. However, there's a red box around my username informing me that it's too long. My current username is [Edited by Mod_Jynthu - Sharing personal information such as username is not allowed]. Is there a way to change or shorten it?

Edited by Mod_Jynthu, 28 January 2018 - 02:07 AM.
Removed personal information

28 January 2018 - 02:10 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello FieryDarkness12,

I edited your post to remove your username. Your username is private and we do not recommend sharing that publicly. This is to protect your account. 

Please submit a ticket to our support team by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question". I would recommend submitting a screenshot of the issue with your ticket.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

12 April 2018 - 08:04 AM

Pamerap

Rookie Trainer

• Pamerap

How many bytes are in the user name.

13 April 2018 - 10:15 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan
Hello Pamerap,

I suggest that you send a ticket to the support team so they can investigate this matter individually without sharing any personal info on public. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thank you for your patience and I do hope the support team will help you soon!

Moderator Rowan

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!