- - - - -

Favorite Side/Spin-off Game(s)

• Please log in to reply

17 November 2017 - 05:33 AM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey folks, I know I asked this recently, but for some reason, everytime it's asked, the answers are mainly the core games, and usually the same answers.  So I thought I try a different approach.  What is everybody's favorite Pokémon side/spin-off games?  And in case it needs to be explained to everybody about the difference between a core and a side/spin-off game, core is what you call the main games that either starts a new generation, like XY and SM, sequels, like B2W2 and USUM, or remakes, like FRLG and ORAS.  Side/Spin-offs are pretty much everything else, wither console games, like Pokémon Staduim, or handhelds, like Pokémon Ranger.  So here's a question, which of the side/spin-offs do you like, wither just as much, or a close second, to your favorite core game?

As for me, my favorite side/spin-offs are the Pokémon Colosseum games, although it sometimes feel tied with the Pokémon Stadium games.  Another is Pokémon Snap, and I even enjoyed playing the original TCG video game on the Game Boy.  Now, I'm just wishing that somebody would hurry up and give these games a long overdue sequel/reboot, because, to me at least, these games were a lot of fun, especially the Stadium games, since you can use the Pokémon you raised on RBY and GSC to compete on them

Anyway, feel free to share, and with the Holiday Season going on, keep it clean.

18 November 2017 - 11:40 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Pokemon Snap! for sure. It would be cool to see a sequel to that game in VR. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

20 November 2017 - 02:39 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Explorers of the Sky.  That game practically made identity crises a running joke.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

20 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi
Explorers of Sky

10 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

I'll jump on the Explorers of Sky bandwagon here! I'm interested to hear what others might have to say.

Moderator Jynthu

11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Pokémon Colosseum is definitely a fave =)

Moderator Rowan

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

13 December 2017 - 08:19 AM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug

Pokemon Go all the way  :)

Edited by The_Real_Bug, 13 December 2017 - 08:20 AM.

Don't follow the trends, follow my threads

/u/The_Real_Bug_ /r/ptcgo

22 December 2017 - 07:10 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Pokemon Go all the way  :)

For some reason I didnt think of Pokemon Go! I change my answer to Pokemon Go. ;)

Moderator Alder

13 January 2018 - 08:18 AM

Mod_Diamond

Novice Trainer

• Mod_Diamond

Pokemon Go is my favorite, it's fun getting out with friends and catching Pokemon at the same time!