Android tablet keeps saying severs are down!

• Please log in to reply

15 November 2017 - 06:04 PM

bmxdad

Rookie Trainer

• bmxdad

Hello Pokemon Community

I installed the game on a new 

Huawei MediaPad T3 10 Inch 16GB Tablet with Android 7.0

It installed but everyone time I try to logon i get the servers are down message. But I can logon fine on the home PC

Would anyone know what the issue is? Could it be the 16gb is not enough? We have not installed or saved anything else it is brand new..

Kind regards

A frustrated Pokedad!.

01 December 2017 - 11:14 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hello Pokemon Community

I installed the game on a new 

Huawei MediaPad T3 10 Inch 16GB Tablet with Android 7.0

It installed but everyone time I try to logon i get the servers are down message. But I can logon fine on the home PC

Would anyone know what the issue is? Could it be the 16gb is not enough? We have not installed or saved anything else it is brand new..

Kind regards

A frustrated Pokedad!.

Hey there!

What sort of connection are you playing on? The game needs a broadband connection even on Android. If your connection is not strong enough it could throw that server error when you try to connect to the game. You can check out the minimum requirements for Android by clicking this link here. I would suggest trying a WiFi connection. If the errors persist you may want to try another connection to see if that is what is going on. You can also contact our support team as well if need additional assistance. If you click the link in my signature you will be able to create a support ticket. Hope that helps!  :)

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 April 2018 - 06:15 AM

Pamerap

Rookie Trainer

• Pamerap

It seems to be a virus

03 May 2018 - 06:01 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Pamerap,

Thank you for your suggestion to make sure that the device is free of viruses as this could cause many issues. We hope the issue is resolved soon for bmxdad. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!