[GENERAL] Cards - Manaphy Ex + Splash Energy

Cards

• Please log in to reply

09 November 2017 - 09:12 PM

Saikan

Novice Trainer

• Saikan

La habilidad de Manaphy Ex (33/122), dejo de servir en energias especiales "Splash Energy" (113/122 ) (unida a Pokemones Agua). Al tratar de utilizar la habilidad de Manaphy Ex, la energia se va al pozo de descarte.

The ability of Manaphy Ex (33/122), I stop serving in special energies "Splash Energy" (113/122) (joined to Pokemones Water). When trying to use the Manaphy Ex skill, the energy goes to the discard pit.

09 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

You were trying to attach Splash Energy to Water Pokémon ONLY, right?  If you attach to any other type, it gets discarded.

AND, if these Pokémon are knocked out, the Energy and other cards attached do get discarded.  Only the Pokémon itself goes back into your hand.

P.S.  I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding your question.  I know it's hard to use Google Translate sometimes.

Edited by RobRatt, 09 November 2017 - 09:55 PM.

09 November 2017 - 11:56 PM

Saikan

Novice Trainer

• Saikan

You were trying to attach Splash Energy to Water Pokémon ONLY, right?  If you attach to any other type, it gets discarded.

AND, if these Pokémon are knocked out, the Energy and other cards attached do get discarded.  Only the Pokémon itself goes back into your hand.

P.S.  I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding your question.  I know it's hard to use Google Translate sometimes.

R: Yes/Si

R: Me estoy refiriendo, a que la habilidad de Manaphy EX (Tubo Acuático), no funciona con "Splash Energy" (113/122 ) unidas a Pokemon Agua, obviamente. Con energia agua comunes, la habilidad funciona sin problemas.

I am referring to the ability of Manaphy EX (Aqua Tube), it does not work with "Splash Energy" (113/122) attached to Pokemon Water, obviously. With common water energy, the ability works without problems.

10 November 2017 - 12:51 AM

dwdmjacob3

Novice Trainer

• dwdmjacob3

Splash works fine for me with Aqua Tube. Are you sure manaphy's Aqua Tube wasn't turned off by something like Hex Maniac or garbotoxin or Silent Lab? How did the splash energy enter play?

10 November 2017 - 04:11 AM

Saikan

Novice Trainer

• Saikan

Splash works fine for me with Aqua Tube. Are you sure manaphy's Aqua Tube wasn't turned off by something like Hex Maniac or garbotoxin or Silent Lab? How did the splash energy enter play?

La habilidad "Aqua Tube", no ha sido bloqueada por alguna habilidad de otro Pokemon, efecto de ataque o carta entrenador.

Las energias son unidas de la mano (Manualmente)

The "Aqua Tube" ability has not been blocked by any other Pokemon's ability, attack effect or Trainer.

The energies are joined by the hand (Manually)

28 February 2018 - 08:39 PM

Saikan

Novice Trainer

• Saikan

Cuando van a solucionar este problema?. Ya van casi 5 meses y no han hecho nada?

When will they solve this problem? They are already almost 5 months and have not done anything?

01 March 2018 - 09:50 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

If you are still seeing this happen, a game log would help. It seems to be working fine when I try it.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

01 March 2018 - 10:21 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

I am editing the title of this thread to match the format used in this sub.

Moderator Vengr
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 March 2018 - 12:50 PM

nautiscarader

Novice Trainer

• nautiscarader

I've already submitted this bug, and yes, it has been recognised as such. It also happens with Darkrai-EX's ability that works the same way except with Darkness energy. 

02 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Cuando van a solucionar este problema?. Ya van casi 5 meses y no han hecho nada?

When will they solve this problem? They are already almost 5 months and have not done anything?

Hello Saikan,

Thank you for your report. It is difficult to say what may have happened without the full game log indeed.

You can submit your log by clicking the link to the Support Portal in my signature, then clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

25 June 2018 - 11:15 PM

Saikan

Novice Trainer

• Saikan

Hello Saikan,

Thank you for your report. It is difficult to say what may have happened without the full game log indeed.

You can submit your log by clicking the link to the Support Portal in my signature, then clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Buenas, el problema es la "energía especial" salpicadura, con energías básicas no sucede. Por ahí también abrí un tema respecto a Xerneas GX, que su ataque GX tampoco funciona si tiene una energía especial hada.

Dejo el enlace al tema del ejemplo que di sobre Xerneas.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/61914-card-xerneas-gx-fli-90131-bugerror-santuary-gx/

Good, the problem is the "special energy" splash, with basic energies does not happen. There I also opened a topic about Xerneas GX, that its GX attack also does not work if it has a special fairy energy.

I leave the link to the topic of the example I gave on Xerneas.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/61914-card-xerneas-gx-fli-90131-bugerror-santuary-gx/

25 June 2018 - 11:40 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

This has been a "Known Issue" for a couple months now.  It looks like we'll have to be a little more patient.

The Xerneas-GX bug is also in that list of Known Issues.

Manaphy-EX (BKP #32, 116): Aqua Tube does not consistently recognize Splash Energy (BKP #113), Double Aqua Energy (DCR #33), and Double Dragon Energy (ROS #97) as providing {W} Energy.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/62244-253-known-issues/

Edited by RobRatt, 25 June 2018 - 11:46 PM.

26 June 2018 - 12:21 AM

Saikan

Novice Trainer

• Saikan

This has been a "Known Issue" for a couple months now.  It looks like we'll have to be a little more patient.

The Xerneas-GX bug is also in that list of Known Issues.

Ojala lo soluciones pronto, ya lleva meses sin solución.

Hopefully the solutions soon, it has been months without solution.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards