Brazilian codes

• Please log in to reply

07 November 2017 - 11:05 AM

TimbicaBr

Rookie Trainer

• TimbicaBr

I am having problems with the codes of the Brazilian box of Carmim Invasion.

The product has already been officially launched here in Brazil, in tcg online the booster of the new collection is already available, and there are already a lot of people using the recent pokemon. But when reading my codes appears the message that they will only be active after the 10th of that month. I would like to know the reason for this, since I am already looking forward to playing with the new collection.

ATT,

Rodrigo.

I am having problems with the codes of the Brazilian box of Carmine Invasion. The product has already been officially launched here in Brazil, in tcg online the booster of the new collection is already available, and there are already a lot of people using the recent pokemon. But when reading my codes appears the message that they will only be active after the 10th of that month. I would like to know the reason for this, since I am already looking forward to playing with the new collection.

08 November 2017 - 03:17 AM

bkcolares

Rookie Trainer

• bkcolares

The product has already been officially launched here in Brazil, in tcg online the booster of the new collection is already available, and there are already a lot of people using the recent pokemon. But when reading my codes appears the message that they will only be active after the 10th of that month. I would like to know the reason for this, since I am already looking forward to playing with the new collection.

ATT,

Rodrigo.

I am having problems with the codes of the Brazilian box of Carmine Invasion. The product has already been officially launched here in Brazil, in tcg online the booster of the new collection is already available, and there are already a lot of people using the recent pokemon. But when reading my codes appears the message that they will only be active after the 10th of that month. I would like to know the reason for this, since I am already looking forward to playing with the new collection.

08 November 2017 - 11:59 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

ATT,

Rodrigo.

Hey there!

I would suggest reaching out to our support team if you are having any issues redeeming codes. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!