* * * * * 1 votes

8 Extra Shiny Silvally codes; plus 13 Charizard codes

• Please log in to reply

21 February 2018 - 09:56 PM

DrumminBeard

Novice Trainer

• DrumminBeard

Could I get a code? I'm new player and need little help about my collection. I would be appriciated. :)

Tartarek, these codes are only for the mainline video games, NOT the online card game. This has been mentioned like 6 times in this thread, if you'd take the time to read it through.

Just FYI.

03 March 2018 - 12:28 AM

VncentPriceLess

Novice Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Alola Tartarek!

Sorry for the delayed response, but I’m officially out of codes. But, even if I did have any of them left, they couldn’t be redeemed (they “expired” on Feb. 13).

However, I do have an extra code for Dialga or Palkia, which is compatible with the recent Pokemon games (Sun and Moon, and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. You’re welcome to the code if you want it.

Just let me know and I’ll send you the code.

Regards!

05 March 2018 - 12:23 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello VncentPriceLess,

That is a very nice offer! Thank you for your generosity!

Good luck to the players who would want this code. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

05 March 2018 - 04:26 PM

DrumminBeard

Novice Trainer

• DrumminBeard

I do have an extra code for Dialga or Palkia, which is compatible with the recent Pokemon games (Sun and Moon, and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

I'd like to take this code off your hands actually, if the other user doesn't. I have been meaning to get a copy of a Gen VII game anyway, and this would be the perfect thing to spur me on.

05 March 2018 - 05:26 PM

VncentPriceLess

Novice Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Alola DrumminBeard,

Sure thing! I actually have two of those extra codes! My Gamestop usually gives me extra whenever I visit!

I’ll send you the download code in a little bit!

Regards!