Characters past due for an appearance

• Please log in to reply

04 November 2017 - 10:49 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey folks, with the anime celebrating 20 years now, and Misty and Brock making a brief return in Sun and Moon, right now, not sure if I'm the only one, but would like to see more characters make a come back, from those who traveled with Ash, even briefly, to the friends they made along the way, and bring back some of the rivals to show how much they had change since Ash had defeated them.

Alain, I know Ash hadsn't defeat once, mainly due to plot, but would still be interesting if down the road, and even though it would be wishful thinking, have it where Ash finds a mega stone for a Charizard, and the anime introduce a Mega Charizard Z to go up against Alain's Mega Charizard X, but still, like I said, wishful thinking.

Back to what I said about making a comeback, I don't mean like a cameo like they would be doing in the upcoming movie remake, but rather, actually come back and, who knows, help out Ash and his current crew with growing up.  The ones I would like to see return would be Gary Oak, have him show up in Alola, to take a class there on being a Pokémon researcher.  Another would be Tracey Sketchit, mainly show more respect for the guy, since his last big appearance was in Pokémon Chronicles, I think, and the rest of the time, when ever Ash returns to Pallet Town, he is out of town, doing something, and when Ash is in another region, and happens to catch Professor Oak on some screen giving some info, Tracey is pretty much in the background, doing very little.  Finally, would like to see Todd Snap make a comeback, just to see if he was able to catch something interesting with his cameras.  His traveling companions, like May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie and Serena, they should at least be given the same amount of respect as Misty and Brock, because they are also Ash's best friends.

Anyways, that's it for me.  If anybody else also wants to share who they would like to see making a return, feel free to share, and anybody who disagrees, keep it clean.

08 December 2017 - 07:13 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

I think it would be interesting if they brought back some of those characters back. I have not watched the show in a while, but I think I would turn it back on just to see what some of those characters have been up to.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!