60 Knock Out challenge!

• Please log in to reply

04 November 2017 - 06:03 AM

EpicShonenGuy

Senior Trainer

• EpicShonenGuy

Hi!

So i just finished the 60 knock out challenge thinking that the reward packs would be tradable like the usual 16 knock out challenge but it isn't i'm kinda annoyed by this, just wasted almost 3 hours just to finish this challenge and what annoys me the most is that i pulled a FA Kiawe i could get so much value out of this but oh well it can't be helped what it's done, it's done i just found it weird that this ridiculous tasking challenge doesn't give you tradable packs. Like i mentioned above the 16 knock out challenge does give you a free tradable pack because this challenge it's that tasking even for 16 knock out you have many ocasions where your opponent concedes, internet goes down, statistically impossible hands so you concede yourself etc...

It feels so anticlimatic i was so happy when i saw those 2 burning shadows packs.

Edited by EpicShonenGuy, 04 November 2017 - 06:05 AM.

04 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

deropa1984

Junior Trainer

• deropa1984

I think special challenges always give locked items, i haven't seen any exception that i remember, so just keep that in mind.

Also i think it is a little easier than the 16 knock out challenge, since this challenge isn't about knock outs, but price cards, so it is great, since GX are worth 2. It would be great if the 16 knock out challenges were 16 prices challenges.

Also there is no additional requirement, you can fullfill it with any deck

05 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

Miertje1988

Novice Trainer

• Miertje1988

As deropa1984 says all pack rewards except for tournaments are trade locked as far as i know. Last week i got a FA Guzma from vs ladder packs even though it is trade locked i coudn't be happier.

05 November 2017 - 08:08 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

As deropa1984 says all pack rewards except for tournaments are trade locked as far as i know. Last week i got a FA Guzma from vs ladder packs even though it is trade locked i coudn't be happier.

That isn't quite what he said, and that's because the 16KO challenges reward an unlocked pack. Earlier ones are locked though.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

05 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

Miertje1988

Novice Trainer

• Miertje1988

@SandaledOtter Yes you are right, i only play for a month so didn't know that thanks for you're feedback. ^^ 

28 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Ishobi

Junior Trainer

• Ishobi
Actually, I think the prizes depends on what kind of battle you finished it. If you finished the challenge in versus, you will get locked ones. Finishing it on tournaments will give you unlocked ones. Well, that I observed on non- special daily challenges.
RAWR!