On November 1, 2017 the Pokémon TCG Online was updated to version 2.48.0. Changes in this version include:
- Added support for the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Crimson Invasion expansion. This expansion will be available in the game on November 3 and will be legal for use in tournaments starting November 17.
- The Daily Challenge timer now rolls over at the same time as all other reward timers.
- Trainer Kits and Black Star Promos are no longer tracked in the Complete Sets stat.
- Trophies have been removed from Tournament Rewards notifications.
- Cedric Juniper (LTR #110): The match no longer fails to progress if both players time out while the selection screen is present.
- Chinchou (SUM #49): The opponent's Prize cards are no longer unnecessarily zoomed when the opponent uses the Searching Light attack.
- Prism Energy (NXD #93): The effect of this card does now reactivates when the evolved Pokémon it is attached to is devolved to a Basic Pokémon.
- Shining Ho-Oh (PR #SM70): Golden Wings is no longer affected by effects that prevent Pokémon Tool card effects.
- Shining Jirachi (SLG #42): Stellar Reign now consistently devolves the affected Pokémon to the lowest possible Stage.
- Silent Lab (PRC #140): Coming into play Abilities on all Stage 1 Pokémon can now be used while Silent Lab is in play.
- Slowking (BUS #48): Damage is now done if Unarmed is copied while 1 or more cards are in your hand.
- Volcanion (STS #25): The 2016 Rescue Season version of this card is no longer missing the League logo and now appears when the League filter is enabled.
- Zebstrika (NXD #48): The effect of the Disconnect attack is no longer removed from the opponent when Zebstrika is moved to the Bench.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some players that were logged in during a rolling server update from seeing some items in the game until after the client has been closed and relaunched.
- Effects that suppress Abilities should no longer carry over to the start of a Sudden Death match.
- Players should no longer return to a blank playmat when reconnecting to a tournament match after disconnecting from the game during the opening coin flip.
- Selecting a different location in the game as a new tournament round starts should no longer prevent you from loading into that tournament match.
- The Wins Since Last Edit stat should no longer display the wrong value if the first match played after editing the deck is lost due to concession.
- When multiple Public Trade offers are posted in rapid succession the Trainer Token listing costs should no longer appear incorrectly.
- While creating a trade offer, trade tag buttons are now visible while an item is not zoomed.
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!