EX and GX are too powerful

• Please log in to reply

15 September 2018 - 02:11 AM

madkiwix

Novice Trainer

• madkiwix

Wow, now I actually feel bad for you guys, you stuck with a broken system.I guess that's an accomplishment.

15 September 2018 - 02:30 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

Wow, now I actually feel bad for you guys, you stuck with a broken system.I guess that's an accomplishment.

you do realize that this is the PTCG Online forums, the developers here arnt even in the same country as the card creators. The developers here takes whats created IRL and implements it in a digital online game.

if you dont like gx then you need to contact pokemon card laboratory.

07 October 2018 - 07:01 PM

madkiwix

Novice Trainer

• madkiwix

Complete and utter garbage.

07 October 2018 - 08:13 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Complete and utter garbage.

Please try to not post to threads that have not had any posts in 2 weeks or more. This thread should die.

There's actually a weakly worded rule telling us that "maybe" we should start a new thread if we want to say something about something and there is no more recent post.

It would be better if the board automatically locked idle threads, but the software being used might be too basic to allow that.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

07 October 2018 - 08:18 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

It would be better if the board automatically locked idle threads, but the software being used might be too basic to allow that.

Well, some times a thread regains relevance.  If Rainbow's Colorful Festival were to restart, for example, should he really have to make an entirely new page, retyping the paragraphs and paragraphs of work already done?

Edited by SuperStone, 07 October 2018 - 08:18 PM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

08 October 2018 - 01:46 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Well, some times a thread regains relevance.  If Rainbow's Colorful Festival were to restart, for example, should he really have to make an entirely new page, retyping the paragraphs and paragraphs of work already done?

Of course not. It should be saved somewhere so he can paste it into a new post. :cool:

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

13 October 2018 - 04:42 AM

madkiwix

Novice Trainer

• madkiwix

If they didn't put out garbage then this thread wouldn't be relevant.

15 October 2018 - 06:51 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

If they didn't put out garbage then this thread wouldn't be *********

To be fair I've yet to see a TCG that isn't 'broken' or 'full of garbage'. Now I don't claim to be a master player of many TCGs but I'm pretty sure every TCG has cards that are so much more powerful than others that a lot of the cards do not ever see the light of day and are doomed to gather dust for all eternity.

And I guess a mom can stroll into a room, notice a bunch of dust-coated PTCG/yugioh/whatever cards, thinks they are literal garbage and throws them away.

Edited by BowserLuigi, 15 October 2018 - 06:54 AM.