Buying the same theme deck twice

Collection Deck Manager Shop Cards

• Please log in to reply

06 October 2017 - 01:34 PM

mnyg

Rookie Trainer

• mnyg

Bought Wave Slasher a second time today because i want to build a deck using 4 Greninjas but the cards didn't get added to my collection.

Is this a bug? Any way to get them?

EDIT: Nevermind, it shows up as a pack to open. Found it.

Edited by mnyg, 06 October 2017 - 01:40 PM.

06 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

Once upon a time, decks did not automatically open and people would ask why their new deck wasn't available for play or appearing in Deck manager.

Now, people buy a second copy and wonder why the cards from the second deck aren't in their collection.  And people collect unopened decks are annoyed that the first copy automatically opens.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

09 October 2017 - 02:45 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Glad to hear you resolved your issue ;)

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 October 2018 - 08:29 AM

princejasper123

Rookie Trainer

• princejasper123

Bought Wave Slasher a second time today because i want to build a deck using 4 Greninjas but the cards didn't get added to my collection.

Is this a bug? Any way to get them?

EDIT: Nevermind, it shows up as a pack to open. Found it.

I bought a royal blades deck twice but the second one was not added on my collection. what should I do?

08 October 2018 - 02:31 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

I bought a royal blades deck twice but the second one was not added on my collection. what should I do

Not added to collection, the deck o the cards?

If the cards, go to Collection > Packs, check it and open to add the cards to your collection.

If the deck (if it's not in Collection > Packs, unopened) then you need to send a ticket to support because something went wrong with the transaction.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

08 October 2018 - 03:49 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello princejasper123, 

I am sorry to hear that your deck appears to be missing. Chasista's reply is correct. The deck should appear in your Collection under Packs, and will need to be opened. If you still do not see it, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, then selecting Pokémon Trading Card Game Online and Contact Us.

Additionally, please note for the future that it is better to start a new thread than to comment on a thread that has not been updated in the past few weeks.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 October 2018 - 07:37 AM

princejasper123

Rookie Trainer

• princejasper123

geez thanks. I never thought of that haha

09 October 2018 - 02:31 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

geez thanks. I never thought of that haha

Yeah, that's due to the decision a while back to automatically open your first copy of the deck.

If you always had to go to your collection to open the deck, you'd know this from the first deck, but they made it "easier."

Edited by SandaledOtter, 09 October 2018 - 02:31 PM.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Collection, Deck Manager, Shop, Cards