Beating zach help!

• Please log in to reply

03 October 2017 - 12:22 PM

pen676322

Rookie Trainer

• pen676322
How do I beat zach first star? I already used 3 decks born of fire,crushing currents and hidden depths. It's hard to beat zach

03 October 2017 - 01:29 PM

Ishobi

Junior Trainer

• Ishobi
You got to be kidding, right? Anyway if you need advice, go buy Hidden Moon deck. If that still didn't do the trick, please, do yourself a favor and find another game to enjoy.

Edited by Ishobi, 03 October 2017 - 01:31 PM.

RAWR!

03 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

How do I beat zach first star? I already used 3 decks born of fire,crushing currents and hidden depths. It's hard to beat zach

Keep trying. You will need to do it with 4 decks eventually.

Yes, sometimes they can be hard to beat.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

03 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

theotherguytm

Expert Trainer

• theotherguytm

My advice is to take a look at your opening hand when you choose your starting Pokemon.

Try and start with a more expendable Pokemon out front, rather than risking your big star right at the start. This Pokémon is referred to as a "wall". Some Pokémon like Magnemite and Voltorb have a useful disruption attack that's worth playing an Energy to use, but it might to better just to sacrifice your wall to but time.

Pick the best Pokémon in your deck to power up. Some Pokémon are better than others, and you'd much rather have a powered Raichu than a powered Magneton.

Use your Energy wisely, and make sure not to waste it. Your Special Energy in particular is a valuable currency.

Trainers make the difference. Searching the right Pokémon for the situation with your Dive Ball/Ultra Ball can swing a game. Use your supporters with care, but try and draw cards as quickly as you can. Be sure not to play a card like Sycamore or N until you're sure you don't want to use anything in your hand. They're great cards, but use with care.

If your deck runs a Stadium, don't search it out, but get in play as fast as you can-your opponent will be unlikely to play his own stadium.

Good luck getting off the mark!

This is my OTHER signature.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/42500-the-mindless-nonsense-begins-my-ideas/