Sun Moon League season 4 CANCELLED

• Please log in to reply

25 March 2018 - 08:56 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
Alright, I just got a few packs from a Theme tournament. Where do I drop them?

Friendship is magic!

27 March 2018 - 06:48 PM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

Alright, I just got a few packs from a Theme tournament. Where do I drop them?

send me a friend request and then a private trade for a common card

Now hosting the Sun & Moon League tournament
>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">

28 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

Dikuchips

Rookie Trainer

• Dikuchips

I'm sorry, I'm a beginner. How much time is left to the end of the league? I am a beginner and I am waiting for a new league, I know from the Rocket League experience that only at the beginning of a new league is it worth to start playing, then the most crates and items are earned. Is Sun Moon the same as in Rocket League? If any of you had too much time and wanted to play a match in squad 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 then I invite you. The minimum level is Gold 2. If you are interested, we can also trade, you will definitely want to buy specific items and the latest Crates. I think that this game has enormous potential and has a very good effect on socialization. I greet all pokemon trainers and Rocket League players (I would like to remind you if you want to buy or sell Rocket League items, I will be happy to help you). I think that every coach should be properly prepared for the new league, especially when the next crate added by Psyonix and with it the new Rocket League items. Of course, I also want to buy a titanium white apex but the truth is one, not everyone can afford to buy such a cheap item, the same thing looks like with other wheels. I love to buy Rocket League items and do it often when I play PS4 in the morning, but I also know that Rocket League players also play Xbox, they also play in Rocket League PC and Rocket League Switch. My favorite Rocket League items are Titanium White Zomba, you can get it if you buy Champions Crate 4 :-) My friend bought Rocket League items in this store: buy rocket league items = Odealo Rocket League, in my Opinion Odealo is best for buy rocket league items He says that the delivery is fast and solid, you can trust them and he recommended this shop to me. Anyone of you in the plan to buy Rocket League items?

Edited by Dikuchips, 13 August 2018 - 04:47 PM.

28 March 2018 - 04:59 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

send me a friend request and then a private trade for a common card

Friend request incoming in 3 standard galactic hours.

Friendship is magic!

29 March 2018 - 06:59 AM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

I'm sorry, I'm a beginner. How much time is left to the end of the league?

Hi everything is explained on the 2nd post of this thread.

The next season has not started yet. You can still register if you wish. Once we start the season, registered players will have to check the posted match-ups and battle their opponent for the round (1 game). This happens on average once every 3-4 days. Results of each round are recorded and players are eliminated after 3 lost rounds. We go on like this until we have only one player left. 

04 April 2018 - 10:49 AM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166
Season 4 is cancelled due to insufficient number of participants.
I will shortly return their packs to those who made a donation.

Edited by iyado166, 04 April 2018 - 10:49 AM.

04 April 2018 - 11:00 AM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

I just got my donation back. It's a pity that this league does not start. Will you try to start the league again soon?

06 April 2018 - 06:46 PM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

hey im in when it does, i will donate a few good packs ill try get some people to join from in game chat, but tbh ill only be able to play at around 10-11pm UK time lol

05 June 2018 - 04:31 PM

MADEternal

Novice Trainer

• MADEternal

hey, iyado, any chance you might be interested in putting together a league over the summer? not sure anyone even checks into the forums anymore so i'll get at ya in-game when i see you on again. hope you and the family are doing good. see ya around, buddy

05 June 2018 - 08:00 PM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

hey, iyado, any chance you might be interested in putting together a league over the summer? not sure anyone even checks into the forums anymore so i'll get at ya in-game when i see you on again. hope you and the family are doing good. see ya around, buddy

hi MADEternal, nice to hear from you.

I sent you a message in-game...

Edited by iyado166, 05 June 2018 - 08:00 PM.

05 June 2018 - 08:05 PM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

I know it has been a while but .... it is never too late to do the right thing ;)

I am sorry guys I did not get back to you earlier: as many others before, the League is most probably not gonna restart due to a lack of interest from people.

I just got my donation back. It's a pity that this league does not start. Will you try to start the league again soon?

hey im in when it does, i will donate a few good packs ill try get some people to join from in game chat, but tbh ill only be able to play at around 10-11pm UK time lol

09 June 2018 - 03:34 AM

ShruGz_Lv

Novice Trainer

• ShruGz_Lv

im interested :( to late i guess, maybe next time

I know it has been a while but .... it is never too late to do the right thing ;)

I am sorry guys I did not get back to you earlier: as many others before, the League is most probably not gonna restart due to a lack of interest from people.