Season 1 Winner ahoodedman
Season 2 Winner Felidae_
Special Event Winner grand_master11
Season 3 Winner Felidae_
Season 4 Winner ...
Special Farewell Event : coming soon
Sun & Moon League: Season 4 "Who can beat Mr F."
Host: iyado166 / Co-Sponsors: ....
To enter the league, you must:
- have a forum account that is at least 1 week old;
- commit to regularly check announcements made on the thread;
- act in a timely manner and play your games within the deadline set for each round (inactivity and no-shows will be counted as a loss);
- observe all PTCGO Rules and act fairly towards all persons involved;
- compete in line with the spirit of the game.
This tournament is free to enter. However, players who willingly donate at least one pack (SM to UPR) before the start of the league will receive a higher prize (see below)
If we have at least 12 participants:
- the league will start on 4 April 2018
- the Prize Pool will consist of:
- Winner: 50 packs (100 packs if a donation was made)
- 2nd place: 25 packs (50 packs if a donation was made)
Prizes will be delivered at the end of season 4.
- Format: only the following cards are legal for this tournament (older versions may be used so long as they were re-printed and are legal in this tourney): Sun and Moon to Ultra Prism (including Shining Legends and all SM Black Star promo cards available in game at the start of season 4)
- You may switch decks between rounds (each round will consist of 1 game / best of 1);
- Triple-elimination: players are out of the league after 3 lost rounds.
A player who disconnects during the game or is unable to finish it for whatever reason loses the game in question unless his opponent agrees otherwise.
You are not required to share your deck-list with your opponent, make sure to set this option in Settings/Gameplay.
If you cannot resolve a dispute among yourselves, as we all expect you to , export a log of the game and send it to me via personal message on the forum.
Edited by iyado166, 21 March 2018 - 08:24 AM.
Now hosting the Sun & Moon League tournament
>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">