Token Rewards are buggy

• Please log in to reply

25 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902

Hi,

I had ~50 Tokens and won a match on VS ladder. I got a treasure (2nd win-award) and got 50 tokens. For completing a daily challenge in the same match (evolve 12 psycho pokemon) I got 55 tokens, so the end of game screen shows me an correct amount of 105 tokens won. But I HAVE after this win just 99 tokens. So if it's not possible to get negative tokens (:-D) I have to have 105 tokens as minimum. Idk whats the reason for that.

The cake is a lie!

25 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

Jammer87

Senior Trainer

• Jammer87

Hi,

I had ~50 Tokens and won a match on VS ladder. I got a treasure (2nd win-award) and got 50 tokens. For completing a daily challenge in the same match (evolve 12 psycho pokemon) I got 55 tokens, so the end of game screen shows me an correct amount of 105 tokens won. But I HAVE after this win just 99 tokens. So if it's not possible to get negative tokens (:-D) I have to have 105 tokens as minimum. Idk whats the reason for that.

Did you do public trades immediately after your win?

^ If not, maybe you had 49 Tokens prior to the gained Box, and if the box you earned contained 50 tokens, maybe your challenge completion was not included in the sync. If anything is not included in the sync, then the issue should be rectified after closing and reopening the program(then logging in again, of course)or even rebooting the device and then reopening program and logging in again..

^ Not rectified after all that? Then it's time to file a ticket to the Support Team, and the issue shall be rectified by their bug-stomping powers...  :lol:

Edited by Jammer87, 25 September 2017 - 05:34 PM.

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&redirect=true

^ Something I noticed after the latest patch install...

27 September 2017 - 10:54 AM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902

Did you do public trades immediately after your win?

^ If not, maybe you had 49 Tokens prior to the gained Box, and if the box you earned contained 50 tokens, maybe your challenge completion was not included in the sync. If anything is not included in the sync, then the issue should be rectified after closing and reopening the program(then logging in again, of course)or even rebooting the device and then reopening program and logging in again..

^ Not rectified after all that? Then it's time to file a ticket to the Support Team, and the issue shall be rectified by their bug-stomping powers...  :lol:

New start of the app helps, thx! Didn't know that something can't be synced and after new start I get it ;)

The cake is a lie!