I'm so frustrated

• Please log in to reply

22 September 2017 - 11:01 AM

Ishobi

Junior Trainer

• Ishobi
Okay, I'm about to burst in tears here!. I can no longer play the game with the current version and no Devs nor Admins are responding to my request. I tried everything, from clearing data to reinstalling the game, to downloading apks trough mirrors. Non had worked! None! I simply can't play and there's only three days 'til reward change and I want to get Bianca so badly! I'm about to go crazy, so confused. What causes the crash? Why is my "request" option button missing? Someone's asking me to be his/her friend and I can't even see who it is! Why PTCGO hate me so much!!!!!
RAWR!

22 September 2017 - 11:30 AM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902

Ishobi, on 22 Sept 2017 - 1:01 PM, said: Okay, I'm about to burst in tears here!. I can no longer play the game with the current version and no Devs nor Admins are responding to my request. I tried everything, from clearing data to reinstalling the game, to downloading apks trough mirrors. Non had worked! None! I simply can't play and there's only three days 'til reward change and I want to get Bianca so badly! I'm about to go crazy, so confused. What causes the crash? Why is my "request" option button missing? Someone's asking me to be his/her friend and I can't even see who it is! Why PTCGO hate me so much!!!!!

Hi, which version do you use? The actual is now 2.47. I play it on my smartphone and download my apk from:

[URL Removed by Mod_RedDragon]

all together and point = .

I got no virus and it works. Hope, that this helps!

Edited by Mod_RedDragon, 23 September 2017 - 01:39 AM.

The cake is a lie!

23 September 2017 - 01:51 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Okay, I'm about to burst in tears here!. I can no longer play the game with the current version and no Devs nor Admins are responding to my request. I tried everything, from clearing data to reinstalling the game, to downloading apks trough mirrors. Non had worked! None! I simply can't play and there's only three days 'til reward change and I want to get Bianca so badly! I'm about to go crazy, so confused. What causes the crash? Why is my "request" option button missing? Someone's asking me to be his/her friend and I can't even see who it is! Why PTCGO hate me so much!!!!!

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you were having an issue with the game. At the moment the game is only available and supported for tablets so that may be why these issues were occurring. If you were able to get the game up and running correctly on a smartphone keep in mind that you could possibly run into some issues since smartphones are not supported. You can check out this link here for more information. If you are playing on a supported platform you can also contact our support team if you are experiencing any problems with the game. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

23 September 2017 - 01:52 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hi, which version do you use? The actual is now 2.47. I play it on my smartphone and download my apk from:

[URL Removed by Mod_RedDragon]

all together and point = .

I got no virus and it works. Hope, that this helps!

This is a friendly reminder that outside links are not allowed on the forums. You can check out the forum rules here

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

25 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902

To help him was worth breaking the rules ;) But surely wasn't intended. Just wanted to help. Didn't get why everywhere in the forums is mentioned, that this game is not supported on Smartphones. Many many run this on Smartphones (incl. me) and having no issues. It works well. Sad, that there is no download in the Play Store where you mention, that this app COULD be not working and we have the normal update option via Play Store. It's annoying to download the apk-files.

The cake is a lie!