Update issues

• Please log in to reply

21 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

spook1996

Rookie Trainer

• spook1996
Hi i can't play the game. The game need the latest update to be able to play but wen i go to the play store there is no update and there is note the note says that my device is incompatible for the game im playing with samsung galaxy s7 before this *update* it work... sorry if there is some grammatical errors.. I'm form germany Thank you

21 September 2017 - 03:07 PM

MaSkullzOnFire

Elite Trainer

• MaSkullzOnFire

It is not recommended but if you have no other alternative way of playing the game you can always download the game/update through an APK file.

YouTube Channel: N7 117

21 September 2017 - 03:11 PM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902

Hi,

wenn du das Spiel auf dem Handy spielst, dann hast du es wahrscheinlich schon vorher als Datei runtergeladen? Immer wenn es ein Update gibt, musst du die Datei neu runterladen, weil man schwachsinnigerweise keinen Support durch den Playstore bekommt ;)

The cake is a lie!

23 September 2017 - 01:45 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hi i can't play the game. The game need the latest update to be able to play but wen i go to the play store there is no update and there is note the note says that my device is incompatible for the game im playing with samsung galaxy s7 before this *update* it work... sorry if there is some grammatical errors.. I'm form germany Thank you

Hey there!

At the moment the Android version of the game is only for tablets. For more information you can check out this link here. Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 April 2018 - 06:11 AM

Pamerap

Rookie Trainer

• Pamerap

What phone are you using ?

09 April 2018 - 07:11 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

What phone are you using ?

Hey there!

It looks like this post is a bit old. This is a friendly reminder to brush up on the forum rules about posting in older threads. You can check out the forum rules here

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

17 April 2018 - 10:23 AM

Pamerap

Rookie Trainer

• Pamerap

Anyways ,  Thank you for your reminding.

23 April 2018 - 08:03 AM

Mod_Gunning

Junior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Pamerap,

You are welcome! We are always here to help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

24 April 2018 - 08:43 AM

Pamerap

Rookie Trainer

• Pamerap

I mean, if samsung is not compatible with this game, you can replace other compatible phones.

24 April 2018 - 12:40 PM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902
My LG G2 is compatible ;)

The cake is a lie!