On September 19, 2017 the Pokémon TCG Online was updated to version 2.47.0. Changes in this version include:
- Improved the presentation of the match results screen
- Alph Lithograph (UD #THREE): This card's effect now functions properly when played to anywhere on the playmat.
- Altar of the Moone (GRI #117): The effect of this card is now consistently applied to Pokemon with an attached Special Energy card that provides every type of Energy.
- Dialga (PHF #122): This card now displays properly in the game client.
- Gastly (EVO #47): The effect of the Little Grudge attack now consistently activates when Gastly is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack.
- Herbal Energy (FFI #103): Abilities now consistently consider this card G Energy while it is in play.
- Machamp BREAK (EVO #60): The effect of the Boomerang Lariat attack increases damage that Machamp BREAK does to itself on the following turn.
- Ninja Boy (STS #103): Switching a Pokemon that can have multiple Pokemon Tool cards attached with a Pokemon that can only have 1 Pokemon Tool card attached now causes all but 1 attached Pokemon Tool card to be discarded.
- Ninja Boy (STS #103): Using Ninja Boy on a Benched Pokemon affected by Metal Fortress, Bench Barrier, or Defense Sign no longer allows those effects to persist after the new Pokemon becomes Active.
- Reshiram (LTR #114): This card now displays properly in the game client.
- Wonder Energy (PRC #144): Abilities now consistently consider this card Y Energy while it is in play.
- Zekrom (LTR #115): This card now displays properly in the game client.
- Zygarde (BUS #100): The Core Enforcer attack now consistently discards the required type of Energy.
- Attacks such as Retaliate and Revenge no longer do additional damage after a Pokemon is Knocked Out on the previous turn as a result of being devolved by the effect of the opponent's attack.
- Booster packs rewards from earning 4 stars on a Trainer Challenge opponent or league should no longer be displayed in a Products Redeemed window.
- Exported deck lists now use the correct abbreviation for XY—Fates Collide. Deck lists with the old abbreviation will not import properly unless the set abbreviation is manually changed to FCO.
- Resolved an issue that could allow a player to continue taking actions after a Pokémon with the Omega Barrier Ancient Trait is Knocked Out due to flipping tails for Confused.
- The contents of a Mystery Box reward are now displayed on the Match Results screen.
- The Daily Bonus window should no longer displays a different booster pack for the day 5 reward than the one that is actually received.
- The Theta Stop Ancient Trait now consistently prevents the effects of the opponent's Abilities.
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!