How to avoid players with EX and GX cards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

30 May 2018 - 08:42 PM

VncentPriceLess

Novice Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hey BowserLuigi,

Thanks for pointing out that this is a very old post. Hoestly didn’t see that. Lol.

Also, the Flare cards, regardless of deck theme (full on disruption or not) have always come through for me. I use a lot of quick evolve cards (like Wally or Rare Candy) for my deck (Gengar themed), so cards like Sycamore or the like that discard cards are a no go in my book. I’ve won quite a few matches (both online and between friends in real life) because they used cards like Sycamore or N to frequently. I prefer the Cynthia card over those two.

Thanks again for pointing out the oldness of the post.

Laters, happy gaming and Train On.

Edited by VncentPriceLess, 30 May 2018 - 08:45 PM.

30 May 2018 - 11:16 PM

ArkyBoY

Rookie Trainer

• ArkyBoY

I have a huge dislike for the regular play due to the GX/EX cards. I spend most of my time playing theme & theme events. I miss the more simpler times when the damage and health of pokemon was not so ridiculously high.

31 May 2018 - 02:16 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

Hey BowserLuigi,
Thanks for pointing out that this is a very old post. Hoestly didn’t see that. Lol.
Also, the Flare cards, regardless of deck theme (full on disruption or not) have always come through for me. I use a lot of quick evolve cards (like Wally or Rare Candy) for my deck (Gengar themed), so cards like Sycamore or the like that discard cards are a no go in my book. I’ve won quite a few matches (both online and between friends in real life) because they used cards like Sycamore or N to frequently. I prefer the Cynthia card over those two.
Thanks again for pointing out the oldness of the post.

If Sycamore is not ok to you, it may be because you have limited copies of certain key cards. This is also the reason why a lot of newbies dismiss it as a horrible card. But it is one of the most useful cards im the entire game. Cynthia is very good as well, but should be played alongside Sycamore instead of replacing Sycamore.

Nevertheless, Sycamore's gonna get rotated soon, so it may be helpful to practice Sycamore-less builds.

31 May 2018 - 12:52 PM

Princess_Aurora

Senior Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

If Sycamore is not ok to you, it may be because you have limited copies of certain key cards. This is also the reason why a lot of newbies dismiss it as a horrible card. But it is one of the most useful cards im the entire game. Cynthia is very good as well, but should be played alongside Sycamore instead of replacing Sycamore.

Nevertheless, Sycamore's gonna get rotated soon, so it may be helpful to practice Sycamore-less builds.

I personally prefer Cynthia over Sycamore, the extra 1 card isn't worth for the discard effect. Although that he can be useful when it's your last card, or when you have a handful of supporters.

Friendship is magic!

31 May 2018 - 01:35 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

it would appear most players are too caught up with trying to win, instead of just having fun.

Just a small note to this paragraph, as I've read it time and time again when the inevitable “Pokemon EX / GX are OP thread” is posted.

Winning is actually quite fun. Playing good decks is also quite fun. Having an amazing back and forth game with an opponent of equal skill calibre is tremendously enjoyable.

Building your own deck and trying pout different / odd cards is fun. Trying to modify a “meta” deck to fit your own play-style is fun. Building a deck centred towards your favourite Pokemon is fun. Advancing on the ladder to get that sweet FA card is fun. Winning an event is fun. Annoying your opponent with a permission / lock deck is *******] is fun.

Playing the game should indeed be focused around having fun, yet there is no correct formular to determine if something is “fun” or “unfun”, it all lies in the eye of the beholder. I'd probably have less fun playing with your deck, than playing with a fully powered meta game beast. Likewise you'll arguably enjoy the game more, if you play with your style, rather than copying a deck from the internet.

Let's just not act as if one way of playing the game was somehow superior or less/more fun, compared to the other.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

31 May 2018 - 01:47 PM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

I personally prefer Cynthia over Sycamore, the extra 1 card isn't worth for the discard effect. Although that he can be useful when it's your last card, or when you have a handful of supporters.

Yes. Sometimes I want to keep my cards. Sometimes I wish I can just throw my hand away and never see it again.

That's why I (and many people) play both. If I Lele, I can choose which one I want.

31 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

Hey Casualdude123,

I know exactly what you mean. It seems as if a majority of the EX and GX cards are a bit too strong (e.g. Toxapex GX’s Super Intense Poison. Come on, who’s going to survive that? ). Instead of using cards/characters they truly like, it would appear most players are too caught up with trying to win, instead of just having fun. The EX and GX cards are like the people who backstab in the Dark Souls series: Incredibly annoying, but not unbeatable.

In my opinion, why not add a few supporter cards to your deck that disrupt your opponent’s play (e.g. Team Flare or if you like to inflict status conditions, Sea of Nothingness)? Cards like these usually help me.

Regardless with what you do, just play the cards you like. If you come up against a player who’s using a lot of EX or GX cards, just do your best and above all, have fun.

Remember the words of Karen from Pokemon Silver:

“Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on — — the Champion is waiting."

Laters dude, happy gaming and Train On!

Nice comment, Vincent. I agree. Wow, I see so many ugly decks... no offence, they are all Pokemon... but,ugh. A lot of 'popular' cards I would never use in my deck. I always build around my fav Pokemon, and surprise: I win more often than I lose.

Winning is everything, for some; and cute Pokemon don't figure in that, except by chance. It will always be that way for them, and they will continue to all use identical decks, built with zero imagination. It's annoying how they are the loudest about what cards you must play and what Pokemon cannot be played, and how every deck must be a Meta-deck... they can't see alternatives; winning is still everything. They don't get the angle of 'It's fun, and I love this Pokemon/card.' But, that's fine. Whatever works for you. In Pokemon, it isn't possible to win every match anyway. It just isn't; maybe you draw one 'weak' Basic and six energy cards on the first turn. What can you do? 

Real Pokemon Trainers though... they love their Pokemon. 

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

31 May 2018 - 10:21 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Get of your high horse, will ya ?

So, you build decks around your favourite Pokemon ? Wow, I've never seen anyone doing that before. Who would have thought that out of millions of players, past and present, you are the first one to tackle deck-building from that angle. So unique and in no way do you act as if you were somehow better than the rest of the player base.

Seriously though, why is the community that supports “fun” and “creativity” the same that pretty much bad mouths a majority of the player base, because they don't fit into their ideals. Kinda hypercritical, don't you think ? In fact when it comes to complaining, I've never seen a competitive oriented player rant about “bad decks” and “weak opponents”, yet threads that complain about the opposite pop up once a month.

Why don't you lead a good example and accept that everyone idea of fun is different and that your play-style isn't better, or worse than anyone else's.

Also, if someone asked for help / tips on his deck than it is only natural to start with the obvious “meta” cards. If you don't like them it's fine, but that decision is yours and yours alone. If you want to help someone than you can't force your own agenda upon them. You never know, maybe said player won't like the traditional “meta” cards and instead take an approach to deck-building that is more like your own (obviously without directly copying, because than he'd be a bloke with zero imagination who just uses a deck he found on the internet without any creativity whatsoever).

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

31 May 2018 - 11:55 PM

VncentPriceLess

Novice Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hey Felidae_,

I never stated my way was superior. You misread what I wrote, and you misread Karen’s quote. I stated it would appear that a lot of players just play the super strong cards to try to win. In context with Karen’s quote, that’s not a great way to play. However, if you truly like the characters on the EX and GX cards, then awesome, Karen would be happy (lol), play away. I’ve no issue taking on a fellow player who uses EX and GX cards.

My original reply that you responded to was meant to encourage a fellow player not to avoid playing against other players who use EX and GX cards. They are a part of the game after all. That’s why I referenced the backstabbers of the Dark Souls series. If you want to play a game, you have to expect that some people are going to merely use certain characters/techniques because they want to win. Is that wrong? Nope, not at all. But it sure isn’t what the Pokemon games have preached.

Just sharing my thoughts with a fellow player. No one’s on their high Rapidash, so no need to get on your’s. :)

Edited by VncentPriceLess, 01 June 2018 - 12:01 AM.

01 June 2018 - 01:02 AM

VncentPriceLess

Novice Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hey Zotimoon,

Lol, I think we’ve all been there with having a bad first draw, getting stuck with it, and losing a match within mere seconds.

And speaking of cute Pokemon, I’ve managed to have a bit of luck with a deck that only uses Flying Pikachu (one of my all time favorite characters and cards). The deck work well because of the Trick Coin and revive cards (so, with the revive cards it’s like having eight Flying Pikachu instead of four). The deck doesn’t pack a big punch or anything, but it’s still a fun deck! I tend to win with it because my opponents blow through their deck by wasting cards (they played to many cards that allowed them to discard their hand and draw a new hand).

01 June 2018 - 02:17 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

Hey Felidae_,

I never stated my way was superior. You misread what I wrote, and you misread Karen’s quote. I stated it would appear that a lot of players just play the super strong cards to try to win. In context with Karen’s quote, that’s not a great way to play. However, if you truly like the characters on the EX and GX cards, then awesome, Karen would be happy (lol), play away. I’ve no issue taking on a fellow player who uses EX and GX cards.

My original reply that you responded to was meant to encourage a fellow player not to avoid playing against other players who use EX and GX cards. They are a part of the game after all. That’s why I referenced the backstabbers of the Dark Souls series. If you want to play a game, you have to expect that some people are going to merely use certain characters/techniques because they want to win. Is that wrong? Nope, not at all. But it sure isn’t what the Pokemon games have preached.

Just sharing my thoughts with a fellow player. No one’s on their high Rapidash, so no need to get on your’s. :)

There are many people who don't care about the card's artwork and just want to ******** I don't like Garbodor, but that doesn't mean I won't include Garbs in my deck. Or they realize their favs are just too horrible.

There had been countless EX/GX are OP threads in the past and I believe Felidae may be getting wary in advance. Zotimon's post did seemed a little anti-meta, which is probably what prompt the 'high horse' response.

I would also like to point out that being 'imaginative' in deck building is not as simple as using scarcely-used cards. You also need to manage your deck flow well, and make it seem like a properly-built deck, but possibly one with subpar pokemon. If you can make a Flying Pika deck work, then great (I would suggest using Victini with victory star instead of trick coin though, so pika can hold another tool, most likely a fury belt or choice band). But there are also many out there who just toss in random cards with random roles in their deck and call them original when they are not.

The reason why I often advise newbies to get familar with Sycamore, ultra ball, N, cynthia etc is because these cards are pretty much the best at what they do, and are acknowledged by many players. Let's face it: if meta decks play these cards, there's no reason why these cards won't work well in an 'original' deck (barring very specific cases such as Unarmed Slowking). I dont believe this has anything to do with being 'imaginative'.

Finally, being unimaginative doesn't necesaarily make you a bad player. An experienced player can be meta-oriented and not care about creating unusual decks. Bad players playing meta decks will probably shoot themselves in the foot, but someway or other they will either learn or quit.

Edited by BowserLuigi, 01 June 2018 - 02:18 AM.

01 June 2018 - 03:46 AM

Sadra

Senior Trainer

• Sadra

The reason that many people complain about EX/GX decks are because:

1. They don't have the cards (similar to the poor hating the rich).

2. They do not know how to construct decks. To be honest, there are many decks that focus on non-EX/GX pokemon and perform quite well. 

I'm sorry if I say this but some people seem to care about winning just as much as many others do since they feel disappointed when they lose using these 'fun' decks and start blaming. 

01 June 2018 - 02:07 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

The reason that many people complain about EX/GX decks are because:

1. They don't have the cards (similar to the poor hating the rich).

2. They do not know how to construct decks. To be honest, there are many decks that focus on non-EX/GX pokemon and perform quite well. 

While your reasons are not wrong, I can't in good conscience agree with you.  The way you phrase them, you are effectively

1. Blaming newer players for being poor
  2. Presuming their anger is caused by jealousy
  3. Blaming newer players for not having experience, and
  4. Dismissing the problem.

I use EXs & GXs all the time.  I have no stigma against them whatsoever.  But every single player who starts from the bottom- and that's most players- has a period where they hate EXs guts.  Why?  To rephrase your two reasons, because the game doesn't give them the cards they need to succeed, and because there is no built-in guide for making better decks.  Since no way to rapidly better yourself is provided, there are two basic options: quitting, or being disgruntled.

Edited by SuperStone, 02 June 2018 - 02:41 AM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

01 June 2018 - 04:36 PM

VncentPriceLess

Novice Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
BowserLuigi,

Lol, I never said playing rarely used cards (e.g. like Flying Pikachu) makes any deck “imaginative.” I only stated it was a fun deck. And yes, using Victini would be great; however, then I’d have to decide whether or not to add fire energy. If I add them the deck loses it’s original purpose (i.e. I may only draw Victini’s, and Victini my way to victory). Why then play a Flying Pikachu deck? And to add Victini with no fire energy would be senseless.

Also, you’re assuming that I haven’t experimented a bit with the cards in that deck. Adding cards like Fury Belt or Choice Band sounds great, but since most people play EX or GX cards that deal damage of 100 or higher, giving Flying Pikachu extra health or a bit of extra hitting power is just a bad idea. It’s better to hit with 30, use Trick Coin, and flip for heads.

Lol, I didn’t say that being unimaginative made anyone a bad player. Granted it gets boring fighting the same deck over and over again in versus and in the events area. Are these same decks unimaginative? Yup. Is that wrong? Nope, not at all.

Like I’ve said before, I don’t care if anyone wants to use super strong cards, be they normal cards, Prism, EX, GX, etc.. However, if we start playing decks filled with Pokemon we don’t like, just because we want to win, are we really winning? Or have we lost track of what this game is about? Granted I like winning. But I’m going to win using the Pokemon I like. It makes winning that much better because you were true to yourself (and the characters you actually like).

Ok, I’m done with this part of the forum. The air is getting tense. So, if anyone needs me, I’ll be in the video game area giving our free codes for the core games. But I’ll leave you all with Karen’s quote:

“Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on — — the Champion is waiting."

Laters to all, happy gaming, May the Force be with you, and Train On!

01 June 2018 - 05:54 PM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

VncentPriceLess, on 02 Jun 2018 - 12:36 AM, said:

Lol, I never said playing rarely used cards (e.g. like Flying Pikachu) makes any deck “imaginative.” I only stated it was a fun deck. And yes, using Victini would be great; however, then I’d have to decide whether or not to add fire energy. If I add them the deck loses it’s original purpose (i.e. I may only draw Victini’s, and Victini my way to victory). Why then play a Flying Pikachu deck? And to add Victini with no fire energy would be senseless.

That was just a general response and not directed at anyone in particular. I constantly see the word 'imagination' (or its forms) being tossed around these parts and I would like to clarify what it means to be truly imaginative in PTCGO terms, just in case more people come in and assume creating random decks is more imaginative than meta-decking *** technically it is but it really depends and more often than not the deck ends up being very generic).

As for your Victini dilemma, that can be answered easily. You only use Victini for the ability. You don't use it to attack. Thus, you need zero fire energies. It would still be considered a Flychu deck (in my book), since Victini is not the main attacker (or even an attacker at all or that matter). Not that hard of a decision really.

Also, you’re assuming that I haven’t experimented a bit with the cards in that deck. Adding cards like Fury Belt or Choice Band sounds great, but since most people play EX or GX cards that deal damage of 100 or higher, giving Flying Pikachu extra health or a bit of extra hitting power is just a bad idea. It’s better to hit with 30, use Trick Coin, and flip for heads.

Victini and Trick Coin do not stack. If you can use Victini to reflip your coins, why not use the tool space for extra damage with choice band? Especially since Flying Pikachu takes 65 million years to kill a typical EX/GX otherwise. This is assuming that Victini is included in your deck. If not, yes you should just trick coin way but honestly.... that damage is pitiful.

Like I’ve said before, I don’t care if anyone wants to use super strong cards, be they normal cards, Prism, EX, GX, etc.. However, if we start playing decks filled with Pokemon we don’t like, just because we want to win, are we really winning?

Apparently yes. Well, literally that is. Same goes for the main games. You may not like something like Landorus, and I'm pretty sure not every VGC player likes that pokemon (or Cresselia, Arcanine, fini etc). But is it accurate to say that they do not enjoy the game in that they are practically being forced to use objectively good pokemon they may not like as opposed to weaker ones that they do like? I certainly don't think so.

Of course, the satisfaction of winning with your favs is there, but some people have fun playing serious competitive, and favs don't necessarily do that well there.

Edited by BowserLuigi, 01 June 2018 - 05:57 PM.

02 June 2018 - 10:23 AM

Sadra

Senior Trainer

• Sadra

Hi superstone :)  . I am not blaming new players for being poor. Of course, we've all been there, getting wrecked by powerful decks and feel discouraged because of it. However, I am blaming them for how they are reacting to this.

For players who complain about they don't have the cards, instead of creating threads such as 'What? GX EX pokemon? This is a stupid pay to win game, game mechanics must be changed and all who use them are total losers', maybe saying something like 'I just got wrecked because my opponents deck was better than mines. I don’t have the cards and I am quite disappointed. Is there anyway I can get my hands on those faster?’ would be more helpful to them. Saying something as the former is as foolish as this: What, my boss has more salary than I do? This world is unfair, all rich people should get punished.’ Of course, everything no matter IRL or OL, requires a certain amount of effort. I believe that the most majority of players who post this want to get everything immediately without paying any effort. To be honest, PTCGO is really a relatively cheap game to play when compared to other games such as hearthstone. I have introduced quite a few players to the online game and mostly within 1 month, they already have at least 4 to 5 top tier decks without paying a dime.

As for players who favour using decks with their favourite pokemon instead of meta decks, I totally respect that but you will have to face the fact that you will get wrecked constantly by better players and decks since your being casual instead of competitive. Actually, a few of my friends also stick to being casual in real life and that is totally fine. However, the only difference between these players in IRL and OL is that the former never make statements such as ‘look at all those ugly decks’, ‘this is certainly not what pokemon is preaching initially’, ‘zero imagination, no skills, they only care for winning, how sad', or simply quoting some in game dialog making themselves look like a champion. If these people even were as half as smart as they think themselves are, they should stop being hypocritical and have a sense of mutual respect.

Edited by Sadra, 02 June 2018 - 10:25 AM.

02 June 2018 - 05:16 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

Hey Zotimoon,

Lol, I think we’ve all been there with having a bad first draw, getting stuck with it, and losing a match within mere seconds.

And speaking of cute Pokemon, I’ve managed to have a bit of luck with a deck that only uses Flying Pikachu (one of my all time favorite characters and cards). The deck work well because of the Trick Coin and revive cards (so, with the revive cards it’s like having eight Flying Pikachu instead of four). The deck doesn’t pack a big punch or anything, but it’s still a fun deck! I tend to win with it because my opponents blow through their deck by wasting cards (they played to many cards that allowed them to discard their hand and draw a new hand).

Hey VincentPriceless :D

Yes, great card! Pikachu has always been a difficult character to build a deck around, but I've always persisted with it, since he is also one of my favs. lol never actually used a Flying Pikachu though! or, maybe once in a deck a long time ago... Good job!! 

I like to also build cute decks, and exactly... with a thoughtful selection of trainers, they can and do work. It's not all about big hitting. I used to include Mr Mime, from the early Jungle set... he prevented all attacks over 30 damage, whilst his own attack got stronger each turn. Quite an obscure choice, but I remember a Charizard being helpless against him! 

I get where you are coming from entirely. Elitist quibblers! Get 'em everywhere, sadly. There is more than enough space for all sorts of approaches to deck building, and there isn't any need for anyone to be upset by alternative opinions, even if that opinion is directly opposed to their own.  

Elitist meta gamers are, by definition, the minority.

Keep keeping it real <3 

Edited by ZotiMoon, 02 June 2018 - 05:22 PM.

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

02 June 2018 - 05:40 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

There are many people who don't care about the card's artwork and just want to ******** I don't like Garbodor, but that doesn't mean I won't include Garbs in my deck. Or they realize their favs are just too horrible.

There had been countless EX/GX are OP threads in the past and I believe Felidae may be getting wary in advance. Zotimon's post did seemed a little anti-meta, which is probably what prompt the 'high horse' response.

I would also like to point out that being 'imaginative' in deck building is not as simple as using scarcely-used cards. You also need to manage your deck flow well, and make it seem like a properly-built deck, but possibly one with subpar pokemon. If you can make a Flying Pika deck work, then great (I would suggest using Victini with victory star instead of trick coin though, so pika can hold another tool, most likely a fury belt or choice band). But there are also many out there who just toss in random cards with random roles in their deck and call them original when they are not.

The reason why I often advise newbies to get familar with Sycamore, ultra ball, N, cynthia etc is because these cards are pretty much the best at what they do, and are acknowledged by many players. Let's face it: if meta decks play these cards, there's no reason why these cards won't work well in an 'original' deck (barring very specific cases such as Unarmed Slowking). I dont believe this has anything to do with being 'imaginative'.

Finally, being unimaginative doesn't necesaarily make you a bad player. An experienced player can be meta-oriented and not care about creating unusual decks. Bad players playing meta decks will probably shoot themselves in the foot, but someway or other they will either learn or quit.

I'm not 'anti-meta.' I use GX and EX cards in most of my decks.

I won't include a character or card I don't like.

I encounter lots of decks in Versus which have almost identical trainer set ups. Depending on the energy type, they often include the same Pokemon too. Well, that isn't imaginative. But, most people will follow the pack. In my view, it's boring to repeatedly encounter these very similar decks. Might as well be using a Theme Deck. When I do meet a more unusual deck, it's much more interesting for me.

But, that's fine. We are all different, and whatever works for the individual. No-one was suggesting building an unusual deck was 'better.' Of course, a well constructed deck will work. 

I've seen comments on this forum recently like: 'Hau is an awful card, anyone using it is a bad player' that sort of thing; that's elitist snobbery. Depending on your deck, drawing three cards on a turn can be very useful. (I prefer Cheren). Not everyone has to use N and Cynthia. Maybe I don't want my opponent to draw 6 new cards, or maybe I don't want to shuffle my hand into my deck. It all depends, I'm sure you'll agree. But; that elitist attitude, like 'only bad players use 'this' card' 'everyone must have 'that' card' is just boring snobbery. I'm not saying you said those things, but clarifying, since you suggested I might have been on a high Mudsdale. 

Edited by ZotiMoon, 02 June 2018 - 05:47 PM.

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

02 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

However, the only difference between these players in IRL and OL is that the former never make statements such as ‘look at all those ugly decks’, ‘this is certainly not what pokemon is preaching initially’, ‘zero imagination, no skills, they only care for winning, how sad', or simply quoting some in game dialog making themselves look like a champion. If these people even were as half as smart as they think themselves are, they should stop being hypocritical and have a sense of mutual respect.

Nobody said that, dude. You are mixing quotes together, out of context, and adding bits of your own, to try and make people look bad. And then, suggesting they are half-smart disrespectful hypocrites. 

Opinions are proof of nothing. 

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

02 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

snip

Yeah, I mean, you're not wrong. :)

It's just, you've got to realize that there are much better ways to get people to change their minds.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.